Dealing with Nest

So whats tge general or go-to strategy for dealing with nest in the galactic bounties event and/or arena in general? I have a harder time against her than the rest of whatever squad people mix her into

Replies

• Jefferx
    361 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    You need to do high damage in one attack, that’s it. Doing small damage on him boost his protection. He lost his protection when he take a turn so removing his turn meter is bad especially when you can’t do high damage in one shot.
    In galactic bounties OMG, he is so strong......
  • Options
    Jefferx wrote: »
    You need to do high damage in one attack, that’s it. Doing small damage on him boost his protection. He lost his protection when he take a turn so removing his turn meter is bad especially when you can’t do high damage in one shot.
    It‘s a she.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Options
    Nurgle wrote: »
    It‘s a she.

And a her.
  • Options
    TAureliusC wrote: »
    DN will do, or characters with stun/health immunity. When running a Jedi team, use a high potency JKA to apply health immunity, and Bastila to stun. Then she is done.

Healing immunity doesn’t prevent her stacking protection.
  • Options
    TAureliusC wrote: »
    DN will do, or characters with stun/health immunity. When running a Jedi team, use a high potency JKA to apply health immunity, and Bastila to stun. Then she is done.

Healing immunity doesn’t prevent her stacking protection.

But it makes sure she doesnt get health back on counters/when she takes a turn. Yeah, that is almost always irrelevant when she is stunned though.

I used to take wampa in my teams before i started using the trio. Easy two shotting potential, wampa has.
  • Options
    I have fought nest over 30 times in the arena and I have to say, what a joke lol. Some run her with nightsister squads and she just sits in the back picking her nose not doing a single thing. Every time Nihilus slaps her with one hit after about 6 turns. It's like Nest never existed lol
  • Options
    Either Nihilus or Sisters. Otherwise, you can control her with stuns beginning with Han before she goes AoE. If you happen to meet a player which runs her slow just to stall and you don't run the first two chars I spoke about...well, just forfeit. Don't waste those 5 minutes lol
  • Options
    Don't leave her until last, don't fracture her, only hit her straight after she's hit you.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Give her one big hit, then apply control (stun, or ability block if you fear the daze/her stun) target everyone else
    repeat after she takes her turn
  • Options
    I kill everyone else, then put the settings for Auto Battles on Basic Attacks Only; this prevents my Thrawn from Fracturing her. Then I just put it on auto and let the AI whack her to death.
  • Options

Nest is a female. Also, hit her with a big attack when the protection drops off
  • Options
    Stun her.
  • Options
    Stun her with Bastila then proceed to kill with Master Yoda, his damage is high enough to counter her protection buff.

And as other people said, Nest is a she. ;)