What team are you using? (Mythic T3)

My Empire stuff isn't great, but it's not so bad that I should be getting blown out of the water as badly as I am. I'll link my Empire Pokemons below--don't bother looking at mods, but do please suggest what sets and such to use for the event (I can pull them off someone else).

https://swgoh.gg/u/nicwester/collection/?f=empire
Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.

Replies

• Thrawn, palp, vader, shore, tarkin. Try to keep shores taunt up, swap tm with shore. Meanwhile they kill themselves off palps unique so pot shot the dps who ate almost dead.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Thrawn and shore are key IMO. You need some healing to recover from the first round.

Palp is key too, his passive damage and shock basically take out ezra and kanan. But you need to keep him alive too.

Vader is super fast and a great damage dealer.

The last one is your choice, but I like death trooper. Once someone dies, deathmark will help you single out and take down anyone you want.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    I managed to do 2 star it with Thrawn, Vader, Emperor, Tarkin, and Royal Guard.
  • Hm, those are the characters I'm using, but I'm just getting hammered... I'll swap mods around and try again later tonight after I do my Arena stuff. (That way I can do it again in the morning without having to swap mods back--Save a buck!)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • UdalCuain
    5009 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    3 starred the Mythic tier with Thrawn, Vader, EP (gear XII), Shoretrooper and Deathtrooper (gear XI). Thrawn swap TM with shore, taunt back up, Vader AoE, Palp AoE, usually fracture one of the taunters, but if someone is near death I fractured Hera to prevent her dishing out that revive buff. As said above, Palps unique is really handy.
    Post edited by UdalCuain on
  • You can't do it with thrawn 3*. You can't get a thrawn 3*

Sounds like key is RG or Shore. My G12 squad gets off three total turns (as in three clicks) before being wiped (zThrawn/Vader/zEP/TFP/Tarkin
  • cboath7 wrote: »
    You can't do it with thrawn 3*. You can't get a thrawn 3*

Sounds like key is RG or Shore. My G12 squad gets off three total turns (as in three clicks) before being wiped (zThrawn/Vader/zEP/TFP/Tarkin

I think he means he three-star'd the event...not used a 3 star Thrawn. Just guessing. :-P
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Thrawn lead Vader ep tarkin death works also to three star it.
  • cboath7 wrote: »
    You can't do it with thrawn 3*. You can't get a thrawn 3*

I think he means he three-star'd the event...not used a 3 star Thrawn. Just guessing. :-P

^ this. Allow me to edit that to prevent further misunderstanding.
  • Thrawn lead Vader ep tarkin death works also to three star it.

really? Swapping DT for TFP goes from 3 clicks and death to win?
  • Worked for me , tie is way to squishy to even consider using .

Also, used that same squad on a guildmates account, passed t3 with two stars.
  • Too bad my DT is just 4* :)
  • Thrawn Palp DT Shore Storm made it pretty easy for me. Gotta have the Palp.
  • First you need to realize that this event is poorly made and RNG heavy, Just keep restarting until you survive the initial blitz. Then you need both luck and skill to do the rest.

A lot of people recommend Vader but I was getting creamed with him. I used Thrawn (g12), shore(g12), Palps(g11), Death(g11), and Starck(g12). Vader is a waste of space to me, doesn’t do anything but die.

Palps is mandatory here, the Pheonix take like 50 turns before you even get one, so his unique eats away at their health while they run circles around you. If he dies fast, restart until he lasts.

Swap TM to keep shore up with taunt. Use fracture and Starck on chopper/ Kanan to get rid of their taunt. Ezra/Sabine should be low because of Palps so take them out to open up deathmark and focus on Hera. Once you take out Hera/Sabine/Ezra, the rest go down as well.

There’s probably other ways to do it but this worked for me.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Thrawn and shore are key IMO. You need some healing to recover from the first round.

Palp is key too, his passive damage and shock basically take out ezra and kanan. But you need to keep him alive too.

Vader is super fast and a great damage dealer.

The last one is your choice, but I like death trooper. Once someone dies, deathmark will help you single out and take down anyone you want.

This, but I think Tarkin's debuffs are extremely useful as well.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Why do we need to use their Thrawn, and not our own? Theirs dies in 2 or 3 hits.. joke
  • Pretty sure it’s our thrawn
  • Magma works surprisingly well. It takes good RNG, but if he gets hit with a debuff he'll get an instant turn. He'll probably get countered to death, but he can remove enough TM with his grenade to shut down their seemingly endless chain at the beginning. Then it's smooth sailing if you can start taking turns with the rest of your team alive.