Mythic Events (Possible Issues)

I think I may have found a bug in these Mythic Events that allow Vader to participate in them, like the Thrawn event. Against the Phoenix Squad, my Gear 12 Vader should have 277 speed, but doesn't go first. Actually doesn't go until after the Phoenix Squad goes a second time, which is bogus in itself. But it's not just them. Even when a Palpatine lead Vader goes against Thrawn and the Empire troopers, he's STILL not going first. At that point he should have 269 speed, but he still goes after the two Deathtroopers and Stormtrooper. Is there an issue with the Mythic Events and the speeds or are Mythic Event characters preprogrammed to go first no matter what?
#ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround

Replies

• Options
    Why do you think they can't be faster than you? They arent held to the same restrictions players are.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes there are many things that are changed in events such as this to make the event harder.
  • Options
    Enemies in Mythic events typically start with 100% Turn Meter, and also have very high speed. What this means is often that these characters will take two turns at the start of the battle depending on the speed of your own units. As Ugnaught and Kyno have said, PvE units aren't held to the same restrictions/rules as player characters in order to create a more challenging experience.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Options
    Fine :neutral:
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround