Boushh Kit Idea

DaPowerfulJedi
3185 posts Member
edited September 2018
8fk79794wjgp.png

Boushh
Dark Side, Attacker, Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel

Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to gain stealth for one turn. If he doesn’t gain stealth, he attacks again, dealing 40% more damage.

Special 1: Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict a thermal detonator on them, which explodes after two turns. These thermal detonators can’t be dispelled. Boushh gains defense up and foresight for two turns. (Cooldown 4)

Special 2: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict stun and stagger for two turns, with a 70% chance to gain 50% turn meter. (Cooldown 4)

Unique 1: Boushh resists all positive effects from allies. Whenever he resists a positive effect, he gains 5% health steal, counter chance, offense, and defense (stacking) until the end of the battle. ZETA: add 5% critical chance, critical damage, max health, and max protection.

Unique 2: While Boushh is active, thermal detonators can’t be resisted, and deal 25% more damage when they explode.

Boushh’s Payout: Whenever Boushh receives Rewards from a Contract, he also gains the following Payout. (Contracts are granted by certain Bounty Hunter Leader Abilities.) Payout: Boushh gains 30% turn meter whenever he counter attacks until the end of the battle.
Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on

Replies

• Zam doesn’t have a leader ability or a payout, but I’ll give Boushh a payout. He’s not much of a leader.
  • Zam Wesell is for me not a leader - she just execute her contract - that's all. But you have to know that she will get a rework one day (incl. a Jango Fett legendary event).
  • Sebek wrote: »
    [quot
    Zam doesn’t have a leader ability or a payout, but I’ll give Boushh a payout. He’s not much of a leader.

Zam wesell has leader

She didn’t get her leadership or payout until after I wrote that post.
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    [quot
    Zam doesn’t have a leader ability or a payout, but I’ll give Boushh a payout. He’s not much of a leader.

Zam wesell has leader

She didn’t get her leadership or payout until after I wrote that post.

I know but all BH's should have a leader ability

I disagree, Boushh never trusted anybody and always did extensive research on his employers. He was greedy and also selfish, if he thought his mission might kill him, he would turn down the offer of the bounty. He often worked alongside other Bounty Hunters, but I can’t recall a time where he acted as the leader of a group. I just don’t think a person (or alien) with those characteristics fits the role of a good leader.