Why no RJT event?

Prev1
The RJT event has historically returned every 90 days or so, but it's not currently on the calendar. What gives?

Many players have worked hard to farm up the needed toons, and are counting on getting her so they can do hsith. Do all these people just get the short shaft? Is it CG's plan to delay our progress so our guildmates can keep hoarding the prizes at three top of the leaderboard?

Replies

• Options
    Later this month or next month its coming. Doesn't have to be every 90 days.
  • Options
    Roughly every three-four months. So it was the short end of the time frame last time.

Search is your friend. Here is the character release info: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164741/dev-blog-character-release-and-event-cadence-3-30-2018
  • Options
    Later this month or next month its coming.

This.

• Options
    It will only be announced 1 or 2 weeks before it drops, it isn't shown on the event calender anyway
  • Options
    The JTR event has only come around twice, and the second time was expressly OUTSIDE the character release cadence. It was only to celebrate the release of TLJ on DVD. It's supposed to come around every six months. That being said, it should still be very soon, and after this time, it should start appearing on the event calendar.
  • Options
    I guess Sep. 20th or next month with BB-8.
    If so, October has lots of legendary events: JTR CLS BB-8 R2-D2:)
  • Options
    The JTR event has only come around twice, and the second time was expressly OUTSIDE the character release cadence. It was only to celebrate the release of TLJ on DVD. It's supposed to come around every six months. That being said, it should still be very soon, and after this time, it should start appearing on the event calendar.

No, RJT has come three times now. She is supposed to come every 3-4 months, and she won’t appear on the event calendar until a week before her event starts.
  • Options
    hjd0xd3doil9.png

• Options
    It has said "coming soon" for a few weeks now...
  • Options
    JTR comes with BB8, and BB8 isn't on the Sept calendar. Expect to see BB8 early in Oct and JTR will be with it.
  • Options
    That's not a science. Why should JTR come with BB8? We had it just at the end of August
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Options
    Hero's Journey character have always came back with their respective droid. Why do you think they would change this now?
  • Options
    Gyuc wrote: »
    hjd0xd3doil9.png

That is just a fan site and doesn't have any real information. It is just estimated off of previous appearances.
  • Options
    That's not a science. Why should JTR come with BB8? We had it just at the end of August

They've stated that the Hero's Journey characters always come with their required legendary...
  • Options
    what's the problem? If you've unlocked the vets then spend the time gearing your team up so you'll be able to complete the event or start working on something else. It's not like there is a lack of other things to start working on. If you are after RJT you probably want her for the Sith raid, do you have her team all geared up?

She'll get here soon enough.
  • Options
    Caldis wrote: »
    what's the problem? If you've unlocked the vets then spend the time gearing your team up so you'll be able to complete the event or start working on something else. It's not like there is a lack of other things to start working on. If you are after RJT you probably want her for the Sith raid, do you have her team all geared up?

She'll get here soon enough.

yeah I am ready :wink:
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Options
    Okay, now it's more than a week overdue and with the BH and OG Chewie stuff i doubt we'll see RJT event this month. I'm sure CG is well aware of all the people that farmed up the Vets and the hsith team but can't progress to do the hsith because they don't have RJT.
    Look, i don't need the event tomorrow, but it sure would be nice to know for sure when it's coming back so that i can focus on teams that will help in hsith right now.
  • Options
    They'll announce it a week before it arrives. So until they announce it, it's going to be at least 8 days away.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    It's not overdue. They said it's on a roughly 3-4 month schedule which means any time between now and Christmas. I'd bet on mid October which would be 4 months, right on schedule.
  • Options
    I guess after the bounty hunt on Chewbacca event on this weekend. I can imagine RJT event will be released next Thu.
  • Options
    There’s Resistence and FO faction packs in the store, so maybe soon?
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Maybe soon maybe next Thursday or next Monday
  • Options
    medioXcore wrote: »
    There’s Resistence and FO faction packs in the store, so maybe soon?

They always appear for the TW. Those factions get a bonus from the map.
  • Options
    Okay, now it's more than a week overdue and with the BH and OG Chewie stuff i doubt we'll see RJT event this month. I'm sure CG is well aware of all the people that farmed up the Vets and the hsith team but can't progress to do the hsith because they don't have RJT.
    Look, i don't need the event tomorrow, but it sure would be nice to know for sure when it's coming back so that i can focus on teams that will help in hsith right now.

Did you even bother reading the replies on your thread?
  • Options
    i too wish they gave a timeline i hate Hero journeys cloak and dagger. such nonsense.

There is a time line. Between 3 and 4 months after last event.
  • Options
    It wouldn't be a complete surprise to have both JTR and CLS in October. They're both "due" to be soon anyway. If either of them aren't in October, I'd expect them very early in November.
  • Options
    thatguy181 wrote: »
    It wouldn't be a complete surprise to have both JTR and CLS in October. They're both "due" to be soon anyway. If either of them aren't in October, I'd expect them very early in November.

According to candence they have set they both must come back in october. Mid october for jtr, end of october for cls
  • DarthBugdrops
    133 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    PLS CG, we want JTR soon, very soon :( ive been ready for ages and saving every little piece of gear i can i have 5 zetas ready just for this time hehe :p pls cg, not totrure us more. no more chubacca pls, we have 4 already i think :( only 1 jtr!