Why no RJT event?

2Next

Replies

• RJT my friend
  • Don't worry it takes EA months to run same old events.
  • TaviRus wrote: »
    That's not a science. Why should JTR come with BB8? We had it just at the end of August

They've stated that the Hero's Journey characters always come with their required legendary...

I don't think that's ever been stated by CG. I would double check that.
  • Nattee
    5 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Tavirus how do you explain that the 23 August she was not with BB-8?

Edited for content. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Nattee wrote: »

Edited for content. - EA_Cian.

Pretty sure he meant that the legendary always comes when the Hero Journey character comes. In other words you can have BB-8 without Rey but you can't have Rey without BB-8.

Though I don't know if they ever specifically promised this but it is the way it has always been so far.
  • TaviRus
    172 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Nattee wrote: »

Edited for content. - EA_Cian

So when we get the October calendar, there will be a BB8 event listed but no JTR. Then a week before BB8 event, they will announce JTR. They did it with the last CLS event.

And maybe I should have been clearer. The event for the required legendary character always comes with the Hero's journey. BB8 always comes with Rey, and R2 always comes with CLS now. So roughly every other time you see R2/BB8, there should be a Hero's Journey with it. (this might have been different before I started playing, but its been true the entire time I've played the game)

In short, BB8 comes with JTR, but JTR doesn't always come with BB8.
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Let's keep it civil, please. :smile:
  • Devs are lame. JTR is now over 100 days out and they know how important she is to sith raid.
  • She'll be back in October guys, don't worry. Make sure you have the other 4 toons ready while you wait ;-)
  • I’m hoping for end of October
  • MuCuS wrote: »
    I’m hoping for end of October

END OF OCTOBER!!!!! That's like FOREVER!!!!
  • DarthBugdrops
    133 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    CG where is jedi ray, i wait over 100 days now, im getting depressed. pls no more chewbacca.
  • https://twitter.com/swgohevents?lang=en
    Announced for the 11th of October