Who fits a Neutral tag better than Bendu?

When you flip it upside down, you get this.

uucbqiv0umuk.jpg

Replies

• Options
    That in no way resembles the pic on the right.
  • Options
    Seriously?? Eyes, nose, mouth, beard, the whole 9 yards.
  • Options
    Or maybe......ocl2bw6df8kf.jpg
  • Options
    Or maybe......ocl2bw6df8kf.jpg

You have it perfectly!

Thank you!

This is actually what it is! I can't see anything else now
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Options
    This is a really deep picture. Three in one
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Options
    whotf is bendu??
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    whotf is bendu??

He was this old force sensitive being in Rebels, he claimed to be in the middle between the light and dark side.
  • Options
    I always thought the Wampa shouldn't be dark or light side. The thing is basically an animal. Sure it's a predator but it's like calling a bear or a tiger "evil" when they're really not intelligent enough to be either good or bad.
    My ally code is 185-778-278

"I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the wookiee win." -- C-3PO
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    To answer the question of who is more nuetral- most droids, wampa, Zaalbar (while focused on honor, enough of an **** for me to count him as neutral), yolo & storm han, ewoks, (at least the generic ones), jawas, maybe tuskens, maybe clones, lobot, Gamorrean Gaurd
  • Options
    Jango...
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    To answer the question of who is more nuetral- most droids, wampa, Zaalbar (while focused on honor, enough of an **** for me to count him as neutral), yolo & storm han, ewoks, (at least the generic ones), jawas, maybe tuskens, maybe clones, lobot, Gamorrean Gaurd

Seriously??? The droids I can make an argument for, but take R2 for example, he was clearly Anakins droid, but he didn't follow Vader to the dark side. Wampa I agree. Zaalbar I completely disagree. "yolo" = rolo??? The Rebel princess??? Ummmmm.....STH??? Seriously??? Ewoks??? When have they every done anything but follow light side stuff?? Jawa's and Tuskens, I understand why you say that, but really they're marauders and deserve to have a dark side tag. Clones??? Are you just throwing out tags?? Lobot?? Again, I understand the basis of the argument, it's just flawed. Gamorrean guard? How about Jabba the Hutt, does he get a neutral tag too???
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Yolo- while a 'good guy' he wanted his childhood friend back. Definitely shot Becket first

Storm Han- I WANNA GET PAID. Only reason raid han didn't make the list cuz one could argue he's A New Hope or Return of the Jedi. Jedi is a good guy, Hope starts neutral, and becomes light side when he decides to come back to the Death Star. By Hoth, he's undeniably good

Clones- literally bred for war. Sure they fought for the republic, but did you see what they did under Krell? Now, some definitely had some light side points (little twilek girl in the series), but also they did a lil thing called ORDER 66. In conclusion- they obey orders, almost mindlessly. I'd say that's closer to dark than light. Maybe closer to dark than neutral

r2- light side. no doubt. When I said most droids, I really thought most droids in the SW universe, not most droids in the game. My mistake. A lot of the droid roster are droids with personality

Zaalbar- I'll admit this one is one of the weaker one's I listed. He might just be 'no-nonsense, serious type' but in KOTOR he kinda struck me as an ****. Literally says unless you want someone threatened or a door bashed in, talk to someone else

Ewoks- I WANNA EAT STORMTROOPER and LIGHT SIDE HEROES, YUM! Acutal light siders- they're sentient beings soooo no. Also, defending your territory, even from dark siders, does not make you light side

I could see Jawa's and Tusken's deserving dark side tags. I could also argue that no-one's really approached the tusken's properly so they could, like, talk and not be forced to raid as aliens (those not native to their planet) intrude on everything they hold sacred.

Gamorrean guard- I originally thought 'yeah, he just gets paid to guard stuff, that's not evil', but further thought has me thinking that he's witnessing enough evil stuff to be dark side

Lobot- Unless I misunderstand the character, (which is very possible, don't care much for Lobot) he's a cyborg that's more droid than man. Thus, neutral

uhhh after this too long post all I got to say is everyone's definition of light and dark aren't exactly the same
  • Options
    Indeed....
  • Options
    Yeah Bendu was way more friendly Jedi helping beast than neutral. If anything, BH should be neutral, since they'll work for either side, as long they get paid.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options

The blurry picture upside down looks like a goat playing a cello....
  • Options
    DarthGazza wrote: »

The blurry picture upside down looks like a goat playing a cello....

Lmao
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Yeah Bendu was way more friendly Jedi helping beast than neutral. If anything, BH should be neutral, since they'll work for either side, as long they get paid.

He was only friendlier to the Jedi because the empire tried to kill him.
  • Options
    Snoke is in the photo.
  • Options
    Binks.
  • Options

Hm. Then biased, he is.

Revan. Good choice for Neutral, he is.

Yoda. Requiring soup, he is.

Hehehehe
  • Options
    Nihion wrote: »

Hm. Then biased, he is.

Hehehehe

I never really thought Revan was ever neutral. He bounced back and forth, but always had a side. Arguably, when the emperor had him captured, and his light side ghosted out. Maybe then he was riding the neutral line
  • Options
    Nihion wrote: »

Hm. Then biased, he is.

Hehehehe

I never really thought Revan was ever neutral. He bounced back and forth, but always had a side. Arguably, when the emperor had him captured, and his light side ghosted out. Maybe then he was riding the neutral line

I just think he’s neutral because he’s both. I see the category as being more, “I’ve been here, I’ve been there, where do I go?!.” I guess that’s why they make multiple of certain characters. Revan is borderline gray Jedi, which generally would be neutral.
  • Options
    I'd rather have a DS and LS tag versus a straight up neutral tag.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).