TB stat bug?

XxAllMightxX
63 posts Member
edited September 2018
I have three guildmates who separately claimed they did do Combat Missions and such for the previous TB, but the final score has them registered with 0 CM waves completed. Is anyone else having this issue? (Also, no one left the guild in the middle of the TB, but it’s registering a “Mol Eliza”). a3dqjb7f9cs1.png
b8pbr5uv00ht.png

Replies

• Before this gets moved to answers HQ, why do you have 52 on the board?
  • Before this gets moved to answers HQ, why do you have 52 on the board?

This is the better question
  • Mahbrethir
    234 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Before this gets moved to answers HQ, why do you have 52 on the board?

There are two Mol Eliza's in the listing. While a player can have this name, it's a temporary place holder for people kicked from a guild who still show up in rankings, because they posted prior to kick.

EDIT: helps if I read. Maybe it's just registering their scores, as noted by the 52 listings.
  • Mahbrethir wrote: »
    Before this gets moved to answers HQ, why do you have 52 on the board?

There are two Mol Eliza's in the listing. While a player can have this name, it's a temporary place holder for people kicked from a guild who still show up in rankings, because they posted prior to kick.

EDIT: helps if I read. Maybe it's just registering their scores, as noted by the 52 listings.

I know the circumstance that makes a Mol, He said no one left in the middle of it. He shouldn't have any place holds.
    Maybe it did put the real person's score on a Mol and put the real person blank but it should read as 53 if he has full guild.
  • I have no idea. That’s why I posted here. We are at 50 players, though.

I figured the 52 was just because some people tied for first. But I don’t really know.

No one else is having the issue, though?
  • They probably hit some base failsafe and the scores were posted as mols (least 2 of them).
  • I just checked my own guild's numbers. All the players at the bottom with 0 are the new members who joined my guild since the end of the last dark side TB. Interspersed are a few Mol Eliza, who I suspect represent the players who have left my guild since then.

The numbers are off a little bit though. My records say we had 50 members at the last TB, but there are only 49 on the score board with non-0s. So something is bugged there for sure.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please post all bugs and issues to Answers HQ to get them attention
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>