Need suggestions on who to farm next

My main team currently is 4* Old Daka, 3* Jedi (almost 4*), 3* Chewy, 3* Luke and 3* Talia. Who do you think I should farm next, CT fives or Luminara? I'm hoping to possibly replace Chewy or Luke.
"...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube

Replies

• Time
    293 posts Member
    Luminara imo is the best farmable hero in the game. Luke starts getting really strong around 5 star especially when paired with sidious.
  • Time wrote: »
    Luminara imo is the best farmable hero in the game. Luke starts getting really strong around 5 star especially when paired with sidious.

Okay thank you for the suggestion!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • I concur
    .. luminara is a very good toon especially for your 1st set..easy to get to 7*(took me bout 3wks) I personally like JC also, as part of ur 1st team
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    They are farmed from different sources. You can do both.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Fighton wrote: »
    I concur
    .. luminara is a very good toon especially for your 1st set..easy to get to 7*(took me bout 3wks) I personally like JC also, as part of ur 1st team

Alright thank you for the suggestions!
  • Keaven wrote: »
    They are farmed from different sources. You can do both.

Is CT fives worth farming?