Missing Nihilus Zeta

Hello, my name is David Garrett. Gamertag: dgarrett. So here's my story. About a couple of weeks ago I noticed my Lord of Hunger Zeta for Darth Nihilus was missing. As I know I own it cause he was my 2nd zeta, close to a year ago. Upon noticing this I contacted EA through the game. A couple clicks (one of them being missing content) to describe what was going on with them and they eventually contacted me back. Only to offer me 300 crystals for my inconvenience. We all know that makes up for the month worth of MATS I am missing right? Wrong! In a nutshell EA said there wasn't much more they could do for me and it was up to me to contact the game moderators for a fix. Wow, what great customer service. Next we will have to cook our food @ McDonald's right? What lack luster customer service! Working in customer service I would not have a job if we followed EA's protocol on how to handle disgruntled customers. It saddens me that EA owns rights to something I hold so dearly to my heart. The real kicker is EA told me I need to be keeping track of what I own... really? You wanna come do my job too, seeing as how I am doing yours? So, what do I do? What happens when my next zeta goes missing? Guess it's gonna be up to me to reach out to the game moderators. In 2018 should I really have to contact multiple entities throughout the same company without the assistance of the company at fault? It makes zero sense to me, ecspecially when I know for a fact this game and us players make EA a lot of money. But, like I said before this is pretty typical of EA. We all know it. So if there is a moderator reading I would kindly like my Lord of Hunger zeta for Darth Nihilus please. It really shouldn't have to come to this. I came here to vent and ask for what is rightfully mine back. I need the community to have my back on this one, it's unfair way to treat loyal people. May the force be with you all, and if I could get an assist that would be super! Am I the only one with this issue? Star Wars loyalty runs deep into our veins, and for EA to make this customer service experience so bad that I wanna stop playing something I love so dearly tears me apart. Now I know how Padmé felt!

Replies