Revan Legendary Event

Darth Revan - Dark Side, Sith, Old Republic, Attacker

Basic - Violent Slash - Level 8 - Omega
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict DOT for the remainder of the match which cannot be resisted evaded or cleansed.

Special - Force Choke - Level 8 - Omega - Cooldown 3
FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to target enemy and remove 100% Turn Meter. For each debuff on the enemy, deal 30% more damage. For each buff on Revan, inflict 1 DOT which cannot be Resisted evaded or cleansed.

Special - Force Drain - Level 8 - omega - Cooldown 5
FINAL TEXT: Inflict Speed Down and Daze for 2 turns on all enemies and remove 10% Turn Meter from each enemy for every DOT they are suffering .

Leadership - Force Lightning Storm – Level 8 - Zeta
FINAL TEXT: All Old Republic Allies have a 25% chance to land shock on basic this cannot be resisted or evaded. Whenever an Old Republic ally inflicts shock on an enemy they gain Speed up and Offense up for 1 turn. Zeta If they don’t land shock they gain tenacity up defense up and health steal for 2 turns, +10% shock odds

Unique - Probing Mind - Level 8 - Zeta
FINAL TEXT: Whenever an enemy gains a Buff Revan has a 20% chance to steal that buff and share it with a random ally. Zeta +20% chance to steal and a 50% chance to share the buff with an additional ally.

Replies

• An interesting idea and definitely powerful. That said, This does not reflect Revan as a character very well and I would wager that he would be more a Villain/Hero's Journey Character rather than the KotOR Legendary: That would be the Exile or Malak.
  • Lol. He has a Hero's Fall event not a legendary. Let me show you my original kit.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.