Only dark side hard nodes

Prev1
So with Jolee and Bastilla being released to farm on hard nodes (and fleet nodes)i cant understand the reasoning of why all new toons are being put on dark side hard nodes exclusively?
Does it somehow make more money than light side nodes? I can't imagine this is some oversight...

Replies

• Don't understand why but none have been added since sion
  • It is strange. @CG_SBCrumb is this purposeful or an over sight ?
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    It forces people who want strong LS toons like Jolee or Bastila to have a DS team to unlock them
    Just like how Sion and Shore were good DS tanks when they came out, so they are on LS nodes
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Yeah Rose was the last light side hard node, it’s odd, but I don’t mind, as I just have to switch tiers
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • HK666 wrote: »
    It forces people who want strong LS toons like Jolee or Bastila to have a DS team to unlock them
    Just like how Sion and Shore were good DS tanks when they came out, so they are on LS nodes

Then Embo, Aurra, and Jango should go to light side nodes.
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    Yeah Rose was the last light side hard node, it’s odd, but I don’t mind, as I just have to switch tiers

Sion
  • Not too much energy on those tiers.
    HK666 wrote: »

This is a good explanation ^^
  • It's really not that much of a big deal.. In terms of daily activities, if you have already farmed all you need on light side, then just find the cheapest node to farm a piece of gear you need (only using 3 battles) on the light side nodes, and use the rest of your energy and refreshes on the dark side nodes. While equity is always appreciated, it's a little different for us veterans than for the noobs. I haven't taken inventory, but maybe dark side nodes have more open spots than light side.
  • Part of it is because of where the toons that are currently on the LS nodes are also farmable. Talia has two nodes in on set of missions (LS 3 I think), so there's one possible location to use.

I know they said they wouldn't add to the stores, but junk like the Tuskens should be added to cantina and GW stores to free up some table space.
  • DJphenom wrote: »
    It's really not that much of a big deal.. In terms of daily activities, if you have already farmed all you need on light side, then just find the cheapest node to farm a piece of gear you need (only using 3 battles) on the light side nodes, and use the rest of your energy and refreshes on the dark side nodes. While equity is always appreciated, it's a little different for us veterans than for the noobs. I haven't taken inventory, but maybe dark side nodes have more open spots than light side.

Yeah I know I'm just curious
  • When adding entire factions then spreading them out make perfect sense rather than focus them all on one side of the board.
    Sion was the last addition to LS and that was months ago.
    This is without doubt my single biggest gripe. Especially when the toons replaced on the DS nodes had alternative LS nodes that could have been replaced.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Ztyle wrote: »

Sion

I forgot him as I bought him, I just remembered that Rose was the last toon I farmed on LS
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • 20towgl.png
    Nice surprise
  • Looks like “smug faction” will unlock a legendary. Maybe my vets weren’t just for JTR after all.
  • FFS! Can you drop a new toon into something other than dark side? The only new toon to drop there in anything resembling recent was Rose.

Teams? You mean Sim tickets.
  • The past 8 hard node additions have all been Dark Side... Why.... Just why?? It was already mentioned several times and its boggling how such a simple detail is overlooked while a dozen new characters are designed. Come on guys

This makes sense but then why did they put Bossk on a DS node. Kinda frustrating cuz I’ve run out of toons to farm from LS nodes
  • evoluza wrote: »
    If they continue that. They have to remove ls battles from daily activities. No point in wasting any energy in ls, if you only need DS battle stuff...

Unless you dont have sion, veers, shore, snow, blaze, talzin maxed not to forget if you have a guild that runs hard in TB both scout. That's a good year of farms right there
  • So u really can't do 3 battles on lightside gear, and have to find somthing to complain about? It's a nice surprise that Bastila is on a 16 energy node AND a fleet node. Why do u people even play?
  • MrRedxZero wrote: »
    So u really can't do 3 battles on lightside gear, and have to find somthing to complain about? It's a nice surprise that Bastila is on a 16 energy node AND a fleet node. Why do u people even play?

I don't know who you're directing your hate at, if it's at me I'm not complaining I'm just curious
  • GnarlyBandit2015
    143 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Watching South Park Make Love Not Warcraft, the hard nodes are like killing boars in the forest
  • Light side 3-B, 3-F is Dathcha and 3-D is luminara which can also be found in GW... Also from galactic war, 4-A is teebo, 4-D is IG-86 and 4-E is Poggle. 5-A and 5-F you have Urururururrr. 6-A lumi again and 6-E Poggle again!

I know there is a reason why you keep adding them in DS nodes but seriously it's too much... You're forcing me to farm Rose just to do the dailies and although that's probably a good reason why there's nothing in light side nodes, I still think that this is very dirty. So next time you decide to release a toon on Hard nodes please consider doing light side, we don't need 2 nodes for Luminara, Poggle and Urororoororoeooe...
  • I concur. It is even more irritating than putting to farm on a single hard node
  • I agree , I’m having to sim 3 light side normal nodes for gear, I would rather be spending my energy getting shards.
  • You're forcing me to farm Rose just to do the dailies

Why not just farm gear from the light side nodes? I don't think anyone is forcing you to farm Rose.
    It's really not that much of a big deal.. In terms of daily activities, if you have already farmed all you need on light side, then just find the cheapest node to farm a piece of gear you need (only using 3 battles) on the light side nodes, and use the rest of your energy and refreshes on the dark side nodes. While equity is always appreciated, it's a little different for us veterans than for the noobs. I haven't taken inventory, but maybe dark side nodes have more open spots than light side.

As a veteran you should realize the true issue is the "use energy in LS battles" guild activity. I haven't been above 30 spend in that area since I finished all toons. The guild usually only finishes tier 2, when in every other area we are through 6 or all 7.

As a veteran you should realize the true issue is the "use energy in LS battles" guild activity. I haven't been above 30 spend in that area since I finished all toons. The guild usually only finishes tier 2, when in every other area we are through 6 or all 7.

Really?.... Then you guys have a choice to make.... Do higher tier of guild activity or continue your farm..... I know which choice I would make....