More Fleet Energy Please

We've now got 2 characters who are Fleet Exclusive, with more and more arriving each day (see Bastila and Jolee).
Seems to me like we could use a bit more fleet energy. Maybe another 45 in the afternoon? Make afternoon the ultimate bonus energy time lol
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• Yes please. An extra bonus 45 would be fab.

Or they could be really nice and change it to six minutes per unit instead of twelve.
  • With four energies, it's time to up the squad and fleet arena crystal rewards. This would help ease the pain of the sheer amount of refreshes needed to attempt to keep up with farming.
  • ThisYeezy wrote: »
    With four energies, it's time to up the squad and fleet arena crystal rewards. This would help ease the pain of the sheer amount of refreshes needed to attempt to keep up with farming.

While I agree with you 100%... they will never do this. All of the different energy is designed to get us to spend money for crystals. They can’t break from the main(only) goal of making tons of money

• As if they don’t make enough money now. There’s no reason not to do something like this. It wouldnt hurt them at all
  • Just farm bastila from her regular node. Refreshing once (75 crystals) per day is cheaper than refreshing ship energy (or if you’re not farming anyone else from ships, do both).
  • Why not just simply halve the cost of fleet energy refreshes? That would help a lot FTP players. ATM we were farming for bossk,enfys,sion,visas, long range soldier and now they add 2 more hard nodes and 2 more fleet nodes. While also increasing hard nodes battles from 5 to 8. If you're not top 5 in both arenas, that would be impossible to farm all of them properly
  • Yes please. An extra bonus 45 would be fab.

Or they could be really nice and change it to six minutes per unit instead of twelve.

That would be super awesome!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Jaconis
    39 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Feels to me like they got Fleet and mod energy flipped in terms of refresh rates. You can now acquire mods twice as fast as you could before with no competition for usage of that energy.

I always figured the slower Cantina energy refresh rate was to balance the unlimited attempts per node compared to Hard nodes. You had to pay crystals to get more attempts, but you likely had the energy. Now they’ve got energy with both limited node attempts and a slower refresh, so your paying twice. That with higher per node energy cost doesn’t make sense to me from a balance perspective in the slightest.

And no, it’s not all about money, or the mod energy would have been slow like Cantina. No reason to give us more mods than we were before when we already don’t have to compete with character farming anymore.
  • Jaconis wrote: »
    Feels to me like they got Fleet and mod energy flipped in terms of refresh rates. You can now acquire mods twice as fast as you could before with no competition for usage of that energy.

I always figured the slower Cantina energy refresh rate was to balance the unlimited attempts per node compared to Hard nodes. You had to pay crystals to get more attempts, but you likely had the energy. Now they’ve got energy with both limited node attempts and a slower refresh, so your paying twice. That with higher per node energy cost doesn’t make sense to me from a balance perspective in the slightest.

And no, it’s not all about money, or the mod energy would have been slow like Cantina. No reason to give us more mods than we were before when we already don’t have to compete with character farming anymore.

Mod slicing.....
  • While they're at it, they could add a Tier to Credit heist so we get some more credits to pay for the 45ish marquee characters we've gotten in the last 2 months.

I agree with adding another 45 to the day's recharges though, that at least would be a big benefit.
  • I don't we've ever had this many hard nodes to farm at once for what can easily be considered "critical characters" and not simply side projects. I'm finding myself short on crystals (as FTP) on energy refreshes, which I've never experienced. Currently you need 2 fleet energy refreshes to farm all the nodes, in addition to regular energy refreshes for all those hard nodes too. It would really help if the energy refreshes on fleet were halved from 100 to 50, but we have other great suggestions here too.