New Raid Mode Idea!

I have an idea for a new raid mode, almost like a create-your-own raid thing. Here’s how it would work:

Guild members would be able to submit their own characters as bosses and minions. Characters MUST have a leader ability to be a boss for the raid, can only be a boss, and leader abilities will be active excluding bounty hunter contracts. Characters without leader abilities can only be used as minions. Boss characters will have a “rally” special that calls 2 guards, cool down of 5.

People would have to vote whether to do a dark side or light side raid. If dark side is voted more, you can only submit dark side characters and vice versa. Four members will be picked at random to submit a boss and two guards for four phases. Health and damage will be determined by the Star difficulty of the raid and is not affected by gear tier, character level, or ability levels. Whoever is chosen to submit these characters have 24 hours to do so and will receive the average of the total rewards earned by all members.

Anything to add? I think I got everything but give me feedback and suggestions.