STR Sion Bug?

My Sion had held by hatred activated which means if he gets killed he resurrects. So why once DT and Sion were enraged and Sion cast Torment and killed my Sion he didn't resurrect? We are doing a higher tier of the raid but I swear that before when that happened my Sion came back because I was able to use Held by Hatred once more.

This is the 3rd time it has happened since we moved up to T4 or T5 I'm not sure off the top of my head but regardless of raid level that shouldn't change the mechanics I would think. It's like Sion is casting Torment/Annihilate.

Can anybody give me a reason as to why my Sion isn't resurrecting as in previous raids?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I thought that only zombie could revive after enrage.
  • Only zombie comes back after enraged. I'm pretty sure it says something about characters not being able to be revived after enrage in the details of str
  • TehUldan9001
    53 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I've been rezzing my whole team with an unflinching willed daka for months

Is your sion isolated? That prevents all rezzing except zombie
  • Your Sion was probably isolated by Traya
  • Nope he wasn't isolated as a matter of fact isolation was on DN at the time. I know about the isolation keeping him from resurrecting. So it definitely wasn't that.
  • Were you using Unbreakable Will at the time on Sion? That might have prevented him from gaining the 100% TM after reviving and they just attacked him again and killed him right after reviving.
  • My Sion pops back up after enrage

if it wasn't the above, is it possible that they just killed him twice quickly? Cuz they take two turns they can swat him twice before he can pop held by hatred