10 ÷ 2 = Who with who for TW? Splitting Bounties.

So personally I was hoping that Jango would be a tank and it would be an easier decision. Right now its not. So how do you split them, and why?

Spitballing here:

Team 1: TDs.
Boba, Zam, Greedo, Denger, Bossk. Extremely fast. This team normally gets 5-8 wins for me on D with everyone at g9 and moderate speed mods (+50-75ish). Can put Bossk lead but in my experience Bossk lead does not do as well on D. Zam basically a healer now though, so maybe he is a bit better.

Team 2: Direct Damage:
Jango, Embo, Cad, Aurra, 88. Massive direct damage output. Needs tank though. Maybe remove 88, put him on droid team and put an Auto taunter here? Zaalbar best because he is a scoundrel, but useful on other teams. Maybe Royal Guard? STHan is not fast enough. Use this team for TW attack?

What do you think, why?

Replies

• Interested in this myself as well. Additionally, on how to split for Sith Raid too. Suppose I’ll have to keep an eye in other section for that.
  • Chicagotarsier
    621 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Jango
    Embo
    Dengar
    Bane
    Greedo

TM team with Jango zeta.

Bossk
    The rest
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • Omg at net nanny.

Dengar
  • I was thinking Jango, Bossk, Boba, Embo and Aurra in one team and Cad, Dengar, Greedo, IG and Zam in the other.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • VonZant wrote: »
    So personally I was hoping that Jango would be a tank and it would be an easier decision. Right now its not. So how do you split them, and why?

Spitballing here:

Boba, Zam, Greedo, Denger, Bossk. Extremely fast. This team normally gets 5-8 wins for me on D with everyone at g9 and moderate speed mods (+50-75ish). Can put Bossk lead but in my experience Bossk lead does not do as well on D. Zam basically a healer now though, so maybe he is a bit better.

Jango, Embo, Cad, Aurra, 88. Massive direct damage output. Needs tank though. Maybe remove 88, put him on droid team and put an Auto taunter here? Zaalbar best because he is a scoundrel, but useful on other teams. Maybe Royal Guard? STHan is not fast enough. Use this team for TW attack?

What do you think, why?

There will probably only be 1 BH squad. Ig-88 goes to droids. Zam Greedo and Cad are still poor toons for TW. Embo and Aurra are still paywalled and the other newer toons will probably take priority. That leaves you running Jango Bossk Boba Dengar and probably a stand in 2nd taunter/healer
  • Gotta keep greedo with bossk.... Gives greedo wicked damage....

I would go Jango, boba, bossk, embodiment, greedo and put the rest on a B team....
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »

Spitballing here:

What do you think, why?

There will probably only be 1 BH squad. Ig-88 goes to droids. Zam Greedo and Cad are still poor toons for TW. Embo and Aurra are still paywalled and the other newer toons will probably take priority. That leaves you running Jango Bossk Boba Dengar and probably a stand in 2nd taunter/healer

Um, Zam and Greedo have been and still are awesome for TW. Why do you say they are poor?
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Olddumper wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »

Spitballing here:

What do you think, why?

Um, Zam and Greedo have been and still are awesome for TW. Why do you say they are poor?

At very high levels of TW they are too squishy and a great counter to BH are troopers. A faster Starck with Range trooper will kill them 1st turn and then your squad is going belly up.
  • At very high levels of tw they are too squishy. Troopers with range and a fast starck will kill them 1st turn and then you are toast
  • No team is perfect. Lots of teams will beat them. But Zam and Greedo modded properly for potency under Boba lead are not that squishy. Once Zam gets her first turn the other team barely gets to move.
  • Dirty_Litle_Smuggler
    933 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    If you wanna do a true TD team I’d swap cad for Bossk, though that would probably limit its ability to do well on D (probably more useful for raids). That would give Jango’s team the needed tank, and allow you to fulfil his contract a lot sooner, depending on turn order (Bossk, Jango, IG-88 would be the best order, that way you could frenzy, aoe x2, hunting party and get 15 hits taken care of off the bat).