Ok, but: Cad Bane, Boba Fett... or Greedo?

I've been running zBossk (L), Boba Fett, Cad Bane, Embo, and Greedo. But now: Jango Fett appears. Well, first of all I have to decide if I wasted Bossk's zeta (that is, should I zeta Jango and put him in the leader place, despite having just zeta'd Bossk)?

But then I have a harder question to answer, either way: who gets the boot for Jango Fett?
- Clearly not Bossk. He is my tank.
- Clearly not Embo. That guy hits like a BEAST.

So am I replacing Greedo, Cad Bane, or Boba Fett? It feels weird to replace Boba just because... you know. Clone-child synergy. LOL. But honestly, Greedo and Cad Bane both hit harder. I think.

What would YOU do? Who would you replace and who would you make leader? Do you think Jango will work fine under Bossk's leadership or do I have to bite the bullet and double zeta lead my BH?

SamUX

Replies

• Zango (L) w/ Bossk, Embo, Boba, and Greedo is the move. Cad takes the boot, Bossk has to take it on the chin while you upgrade Jango as much as possible, giving him both zetas he can get and gearing as much as possible.

Or you could wait, farm KotOR toons for the eventual Revan/Malak drop that is coming.

But if you're focusing BH, drop Cad, focus Jango as much as possible. He is the best.