Can we put more Ally Points stuff in the Weekly Shipment?

Please? Just one or two more things.

Replies

• Can we also adjust the prices of the current items we can buy for ally points? 50k ally points for 2 omegas seems a bit hefty...
  • I have 1.14 million. Trust me....I need to burn some of this, and sitting tapping on my phone for a hour at a time just to burn through some of this on bronziums....unless they implement a open 8 at a time bronzium option.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    No, not yet...trying to hit the million mark! 750k atm.

But, yeah, I purchased the 2 omega and in retrospect, not a very good value at all.

I'd rather use it on bronziums for shard shop currency.

So buy bronziums then, problem solved!
  • I only have 1.4M ally points but have 99.9M credits eheheh
  • 2.1m ally points
    260m credits

I would LOVE more additions to the weekly store
  • If they add the ability to buy more items than you earn ally points in a week people will have a riot, because they specifically told people to burn through ally points since they had no future plans to use them. Having only 50k points worth of items in the shop prevents giving an advantage to people who stockpiled ally points.
  • sitting on 1.84Mil
  • As you can easily acquire 50K+ ally coin in a week from normal-cost refreshes and only spend 50K ally coin in the weekly shop, it seems like this was very clearly intended for the reasons bulldog1205 mentioned.

They seemed to be very careful in ensuring equivalent value of the items in the weekly shop. For example, 25 bastila shards for 2000 crystals is the same 80/shard in the normal shipments.

Likewise, the gear items and toon shards that cost credits have the same valuation when you normalize them to the credit's value in crystals.

However, how do you ensure equivalent cost in ally coin? There's no clear ratio of ally coin to shard shop currency. Each shard you get = 15 shard coin, but how much ally coin gets you one shard? It varies.

So, I think they won't try to add more ally coin items since it looks like you can't ensure equivalent valuations to those who spent their ally coin through shard shop conversion.
  • there are apps now where you don't have to root your phone to have an auto clicker to speed through bronziums, just search in the store for your platform
  • Can somebody post the new weeks stuff?
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    260m credits....swgoh.gg says you have a lot if leveling to do. That'll go pretty quick!

Welp, I'm definitely going to keep saving my ally points until their more useful...could be 2020, oh well

Ok.... Just don't complain like 90% of the player base that you need stun guns and cuffs when they pop in the shard shop daily. ...
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    260m credits....swgoh.gg says you have a lot if leveling to do. That'll go pretty quick!

Welp, I'm definitely going to keep saving my ally points until their more useful...could be 2020, oh well

Ok.... Just don't complain like 90% of the player base that you need stun guns and cuffs when they pop in the shard shop daily. ...

It be naive to think that I dont accumulate plenty of shard shop currency from raids, GW, events, etc...

Thanks for your concern..

I'm not concerned...... Lol..... But you're welcome.....
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    So much for my suggestion. For crying out loud.....
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I've still been using my ally points on bronziums. Far better value. So unless the value gets better, it doesn't really matter how many items they put in the store to use ally points.

I think the one thing was only put there to cater to the people who can't be bothered to open thousands of bronziums.