I see an A-wing...

Anyone else?

c6wv0jjiqnr3.jpg

Replies

• There's also a Y-Wing in the loading screen. What's your point?
  • Idk I thought that emblem has been in the game a while for other ships too
  • Ha! You’re right... but that symbol has been in the game forever. I play on my phone - always thought it was a spearhead for no particular reason.
  • I'm desperate to see A B and Y wings in game but I think you're reaching a bit here
  • There is also a vulture droid on one of the ship ability mats.
  • I think we need way more ships and they might need to change the "only one" rule... I could never see why I wasn't able to field 5 TIE Fighters... I mean, that's what the empire i famous for... or at least being able to field the 4 OT TIEs... Interceptor, Bomber, X1, Fighter ... then if we extend even more, we'd have ships like Defender, Punsiher, Phantom and many many many more... it just makes no sense to have a dedicated pilot for non-heroic ships. At least that's what I think.
    We starting to get more and more non-movie characters and ships, how about giving us the CLASSICS we all love?
  • It's not based on the actual ships but the rules of the holo table that the game simulates (so to speak).

It's kind of like arguing that in chess you should have as many bishops as you want, not just two.

"But there are more than two bishops in the world!" ;)

but anyway, yeah, A/B/Y Wings, etc. that would be cool.
  • The big problem is that the way ships are theyd need to give us pilots, and the pilots of the Classic ships are identical.
    I think we'd all be annoyed at getting A wing pilot, B wing pilot, tie bomber pilot, tie advanced pilot etc etc
  • CaesarAM
    250 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Hantal86 wrote: »
    The big problem is that the way ships are theyd need to give us pilots, and the pilots of the Classic ships are identical.
    I think we'd all be annoyed at getting A wing pilot, B wing pilot, tie bomber pilot, tie advanced pilot etc etc

You can definitely find named pilots for all those ships, except the TIEs. In which case I’d be fine with some random pilots. We have FO SF Tie Pilot for God’s sake, I think TIE Bomber Pilot would be no big deal. And Wullf Yularen as a TIE Defender Pilot would be excellent. He’s a pretty established, interesting character in Clone Wars and Rebels, and is a key figure for Thrawn’s story. And he flew the Defender in Rebels.
  • CaesarAM wrote: »
    The big problem is that the way ships are theyd need to give us pilots, and the pilots of the Classic ships are identical.

You can definitely find named pilots for all those ships, except the TIEs. In which case I’d be fine with some random pilots. We have FO SF Tie Pilot for God’s sake, I think TIE Bomber Pilot would be no big deal. And Wullf Yularen as a TIE Defender Pilot would be excellent. He’s a pretty established, interesting character in Clone Wars and Rebels, and is a key figure for Thrawn’s story. And he flew the Defender in Rebels.

Vult Skerris is your Tie Defender pilot.
  • ThisYeezy wrote: »
    CaesarAM wrote: »

Vult Skerris is your Tie Defender pilot.

My bad. But that would work fine too.