My Next Squad?

I have gone as far as i can with Phoenix and now moved to Empire. I have Palp, Thrawn, Vader, GMT all 7* with TFP very close. I still need to continue gearing them up but who should i focus on next? Im thinking maybe a Rebel squad with Wiggs etc or maybe prepare my Rebels for the CLS event when that rolls around (After i get R2). Or maybe i should look at a Jedi team now Bastilla is farmable?

Really not sure and a bit of advice would go a long way! Thank you!

Replies

• OnEMesSduPKiD
    669 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    First order for BB8

Or the toons for JTR
  • Problem is without Palpatine & Thrawn the squad lacks offensive crowd control and taunt alone doesn't really make up for that.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Problem is without Palpatine & Thrawn the squad lacks offensive crowd control and taunt alone doesn't really make up for that.

What do you mean? I have Palpatine and Thrown both at 7* now, and I don't know what you mean with the taunt?
  • I suggest the Rebels route. (for CLS)
    Biggs also has a great ship
    Leia is part of the wiggs team and a pretty good damager in raids
    R2,used in Wiggs and JTR teams.
    STH gets used a bunch in kind of random places. (can help with credit heist and other things)
    Wedge has a ship, and good leadership.

Farmboy Luke is the least used character. But only 1 character that doesn't have multiple uses our of 6 characters is pretty good value for time spent.
  • The only real use for Wiggs now is for fleet. For rebels I would focus on getting your new hope toons ready for CLS. Bounty Hunters will become strong with Jango too