How about upping the energy cap too 200?

Let us get more energy. So many hard node farms now and not enough energy to go round. Up the cap too 200. And maybe throw us a 50 crystal refresh or 2 on ship energy if toons keep going there.

Replies

• how does upping hte cap help? good energy usage means you never hit the cap...
  • Acrofales wrote: »
    how does upping hte cap help? good energy usage means you never hit the cap...

Not sure you understand...he is asking to increase the limit to farm more, not because the cap gets maxed and can’t accrue more.
  • Jml727 wrote: »
    Acrofales wrote: »
    how does upping hte cap help? good energy usage means you never hit the cap...

Not sure you understand...he is asking to increase the limit to farm more, not because the cap gets maxed and can’t accrue more.

What's the difference between increasing the limit and raising the cap?
  • Because after you hit 144 you don't gain free energy....increase cap and can gain more. Wouldn't hurt to increase the frequency that we receive energy now either. If everything is going to hard nodes for farming, I think more energy is needed. Upping the freebies from 45 to 80ish be good too. I think we are due for this now...
  • Because after you hit 144 you don't gain free energy....increase cap and can gain more. Wouldn't hurt to increase the frequency that we receive energy now either. If everything is going to hard nodes for farming, I think more energy is needed. Upping the freebies from 45 to 80ish be good too. I think we are due for this now...

Login and spend the energy so you don't cap out? More energy *is* needed, but that's what crystals are for.
  • With 8 Sims it is a pain indeed I do recommend a higher rate of energy refill aswel as a higher cap to all of the energies However I'm guessing that it's all part of your plan when you receive a heap of complaints from f2p and small time P2P giving out about how the pace of there game has become that watching the timer for 1 energy to SIM for nothing as the drop rates truly are broken on purpose so as to slow FTP progression and causing that sick feeling as you pay the bare minimum for energy to refresh just to complete the daily tasks I'm playing 2years love the game hate the way it's heading please check with all your records of complaints and adjust a plan for all of us and for heaven's sake make it cheaper so you don't cause a global crash of poor people and hmm maybe set up events that players might get the chance to make a pound back from playing this game I'd say there are a few P2P whales that would like to see that happening. If the above isn't possible then you need to equate about 200/400crystals for these new changes yeh it's alot but your the ones that made that call for the whales sake not all the gamers playing @ea
  • Let us get more energy. So many hard node farms now and not enough energy to go round. Up the cap too 200. And maybe throw us a 50 crystal refresh or 2 on ship energy if toons keep going there.

agree. and make rebuys fill the bar all the way up. imo
    Maybe End Game isn't for you