Defense of Dathomir T2

DuneSeaFarmer
3525 posts Member
edited September 2018
Question, DN used Annihilate, CD didn't die?
Post edited by DuneSeaFarmer on

Replies

• CD counts as a boss for the event so is immune to instakill. It should instead apply the 99999 damage.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Stud3099 wrote: »
    CD counts as a boss for the event so is immune to instakill. It should instead apply the 99999 damage.

So, he borrowed the sheild buff from SRT huh lol CD's protection up was drained after so Vaders culling killed him. Tried Fracture on an alt, it zaps the Protection up also. They he is easy to defeat.
  • He also isn't effected by Fracture. If you look at his picture, it says level 1 Boss. Different rules.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    He also isn't effected by Fracture. If you look at his picture, it says level 1 Boss. Different rules.

All I know is GAT attacked with Fracture and CD's Protection up was removed completely.
  • Nightsister attackers get the special hail of arrows buff, which dazes him and prevents counters and the the crit immunity and the protection regen they bring. Acolyte can attack from stealth and avoid counters too. I found they're the easiest faction to take him down. Just don't bother with Plague, it does a whopping 12 damage.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I used my AA squad on auto, no problems.

L - AA, zzzCLS, zGAT, zHAN, zBB8
  • Right - he behaves like the tank or rancor/boss level. You need to daze him so bring anyone who can do that reliably. Then you just need to whittle him down. I think the post above where his extra prot disappeared on fracture was timing/luck - it must have been ready to drop off down to just the normal two bars when the fracture hit. He is a pain but not tough more annoying.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    sy3gbpig4003.png

I think "DISPELL ALL BUFFS" is a separate feature that is triggered at the same time as fracture. So there is "Fracture" and it's effects, and then a few ride along effects?
  • I beat it easily but i hit Fracture on him mutiple times and also hit him with annihilation a few times
  • Rez crush him as well. Jtr,BB8,RT,scav rey,cls.
  • Took a couple Annihilations to put him down.
  • I use my imperial troopers. Death mark works well against Dooku.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    He also isn't effected by Fracture. If you look at his picture, it says level 1 Boss. Different rules.

Fracture affects him, it just follows the text for raid bosses not fracture on characters
  • ugcoubvwtpcg.png
    the effect applies..
  • ugcoubvwtpcg.png
    the effect applies..

Nice picture :)
  • Didn’t even realize you could use non-NS on T2. Didnt seem to have trouble with standard arena NS team, though.
  • Just use a JTR sith p1 team and they blast right through him pretty quick. Can't hide from those exposes..