Why is Cad Bane the ONLY hunter without a zeta?

2Next

Replies

• Yeah his rework was extremely disappointing. At least when he was garbage borderline worst toon he had that going for him, now he's just Meh lower middle tier
  • Cad Bane is such a badass character in The Clone Wars, he doesnt get his infamous flamethrower amd he doesnt get a Zeta, such a lack of respect for the best BountyHunter of TCW era
  • You can’t have every single toon OP or things get crazy. And every single BH but him has a Zeta, with almost half having 2 alone (Bossk, Embo, Sing, and Jango).

I wish they added something like “whenever Cad Damages an enemy that has Accuracy down, he gains 5% health and 5% Protection and gains 5% Potency (stacking) until the end of the battle.”

Make his unique accuracy down mechanic more useful.
  • I actually prefer character with none or only 1 Zetas...
  • darknes386
    7 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Wow, CG must hate Kenobi too because he doesn't have a zeta either! The nerve! Don't get me started on Captain Rex. These characters would be competitive if only they had.... wait what? They're playable and don't have Zetas? No way! I want to have to have another month's worth of farming zetas!

/sarcasm. Honestly, I'm glad he doesn't because then you almost would have to spend the materials to make sure his ship is as fast as those you're competing with in Fleet.
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    Why would you insist on added an additional zeta to the game? Smh
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Cad has no Zeta just because it's a F2P charachter located in the GW shop. That's all
    They won't make it better then Bossk or Embo, will they ? here is the difference
  • thatguy181
    128 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    He is the easiest to acquire Bounty Hunter, so he got the worst rework. Very disappointing compared to how awesome he is in cannon, but he's not the only one in that category.

Was surprised they didnt take him out of the GW store. Cant have the pilot of their latest OP ship sitting in such an easy spot to farm. Expected CG to move him to a 20 energy ship node.

You know his ship is going on one of the Fleet 5 hard nodes.

As far as Cad and a zeta go, I'm glad that not all Bounty Hunters have zetas. It's just so unnecessary for each and every character to have a zeta and adds an exceptional amount of wait time to fully maxing out the character's potential.
    Post edited by thatguy181 on
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Cad is actually really good now. Doesnt need a zeta.

We must be playing different games. He was TRASH before, yes, but this rework just made him ok.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • darknes386 wrote: »
    Wow, CG must hate Kenobi too because he doesn't have a zeta either! The nerve! Don't get me started on Captain Rex. These characters would be competitive if only they had.... wait what? They're playable and don't have Zetas? No way! I want to have to have another month's worth of farming zetas!

/sarcasm. Honestly, I'm glad he doesn't because then you almost would have to spend the materials to make sure his ship is as fast as those you're competing with in Fleet.

This doesn't make any sense. GK hasn't gone through a REWORK. (neither have any of the clones) He will get a zeta if that happens.

And yet another person in which the point of this post alludes.

Thanks for playing though.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Every character doesn’t need a zeta. If they put the max protection removal on his stun glove behind a zeta, would that have somehow made things better?

I for one appreciate the balance between zetas and good old omegas. Stormtrooper’s zeta for example, should be an omega and because it isn’t, I’ll probably never put the resources on it. Just because there’s the potential to upgrade an ability to level 8, doesn’t mean that it needs to be a zeta.
  • If there’s one bounty hunter who deserves a zeta, I say it’s Cad. Really a shame that one of the best bounty hunters in Star Wars is probably the worst one in this game.
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    Cad is actually really good now. Doesnt need a zeta.

We must be playing different games. He was TRASH before, yes, but this rework just made him ok.

Put him on an Embo lead team in P1 or 2 of the Sith Raid and he can rival Greedo and Embo for damage. And those 2 are 2 of the best damage dealers in the game. Id say he works pretty great now.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Put him on an Embo lead team in P1 or 2 of the Sith Raid and he can rival Greedo and Embo for damage. And those 2 are 2 of the best damage dealers in the game. Id say he works pretty great now.

Sure, I'll definitely try that next August, when I finish farming him. :wink:
  • My Cad hits for over 15k each shot on his basic, pretty much any leader. Thats over 30k most of the time he goes, and 30% turn meter makes the lack of speed ok. Hes not op, but very underrated.