Sabine's Darksaber Strike

With the update, the cooldown was increased from 2 to 3. Why was this done, and why did it not make the patch notes?

Replies

• DuneFlint
    648 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Hmm good question, the update just says they changed it to always be 50%. It looks like that caused them to redo every upgrade to the ability to be a weak 5% damage upgrade and took out the cd reduction upgrade. That definitely should have been made more clear if it's intentional
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Flagged for review
  • Ugh. Didn't notice, but I suspect that's gonna make my p2 team perform a lot worse
  • Hi folks,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, this is a bug and Sabine's Darksaber Strike should be a 2 turn cooldown at all levels after yesterday's patch.

Previously, you needed to upgrade the skill to get the cooldown reduction but when we changed the kit the default 3 turn cooldown is incorrectly being used across the board. I'll make a Known Issues post shortly
  • Roopehunter
    1188 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Haha. I was thinking to myself earlier today, hey, this has been the first patch where CG didnt mess up something. No Known issues post... And here we go :)
  • Every update, they break something that had absolutely nothing to do with the actual update. It’s remarkable
  • Ngengle
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Hello, just looking here to see that this was flagged as a bug and the increase to her cooldown was unintentional, but it has been at least 20 days since this was seen and there still, to my knowledge, has been no mention of fixing this. Is there an ETA of when we should expect this to be fixed? Having a character not WAI for almost a month after the bug was noticed does not seem to be reasonable.
  • Ngengle wrote: »
    Hello, just looking here to see that this was flagged as a bug and the increase to her cooldown was unintentional, but it has been at least 20 days since this was seen and there still, to my knowledge, has been no mention of fixing this. Is there an ETA of when we should expect this to be fixed? Having a character not WAI for almost a month after the bug was noticed does not seem to be reasonable.

It was fixed in the 9/26 Content Update.