Nightsisters or Bounty Hunters? Or Something Else?

I'm in a place where I'm now able to farm my first purpose-built STR team (with non-cantina energy - on JTR vet farm). My guild's not doing HSTR yet, but I'd like to farm a real HSTR team anyway, since what's good for HSTR must be even better at non-heroic STR, and to help my guild make progress towards eventually doing HSTR.

I've heard that Nightsisters are good for p3 and p4 and are useful for some other things like events and TW offense. I already have Ventress 7 starred and G11 with her unique Zeta'd. I have almost nothing else, so I'll be farming and gearing 4 toons with no gear/low gear and low star count or no star count. I know there are upcoming changes and nerfs to this team in STR, so should I get this team, and if so, which nighsisters should I get? The one I know is Ventress, Mother Talzin, Old Daka, Zombie, and Talia for p4. I know there are other variants, though, that use spirit and/or initiate. So which team should I get, if any, that is most likely to be useful after nerfs? I realize it may be difficult to answer this before the nerf happens, I'd just like a best guess/recommendation.

I've heard Bounty Hunters are good at p1, p2, and p3 and are also useful for some other things like events, TW, and might make a good arena team with Jango (eventually). I already have Boba Fett 7 starred and G12+3 but no zeta. As with Nightsisters, I have almost nothing else, so I'll be farming and gearing 4 low-no gear/low-no star characters. There's a large variety of Bounty Hunters, so I'd like to know which ones I should get. I know Bossk is essential to any BH team, but beyond that I know nothing. But because BH's may not be useful in p4, and that's the phase that takes the longest in Heroic, is it worth getting a BH team primarily for STR?

I've heard of several other teams that could be good at STR, like Imp Troopers. The problem is that that requires cantina energy, which I won't have available for a couple months at least. If there are any other possibilities I'd consider them though.

Replies

• My first take on BH. I haven't built NS, despite all the good things they bring to the table. I had to choose between NS or Imperial Troopers, and I'm a good Imperial citizen through and through! ;)

Currently, I'm farming Bossk from his hard node and Cad Bane from GW shipments, I'm a fleets guy, so their ships will be top priority once they are F2P. I hope to have their pilots ready by then.Zam Wesell shards are a sure farm whenever they appear in fleet store for me, but because I have a surplus of ship credits.

I farmed IG-88 very quickly in Squad arena store, and Greedo can be farmed from there too. IG88 is one of the easiest toons to gear in the game, requiring fewer than average purples and not many of the difficult pieces. Greedo is apparently very expesnive in stun cuffs.

Farming Dengar is a problem for me. although I have seen pleny of videos where he does great with the more or less standard BH ensembles. I get gear and I also need to farm Starck from that shop, so my 4star Dengar hasn't moved up in stars for a very long time. I've also heard his gear requirements are high, so keep this in mind if you need lots of mark III carbantis for other characters.

I have no idea where Embo is going to be put for farming... it may be the ships PvE, or perhaps he goes to cantina (crossing my fingers). In the testing ran by the likes of Ahnald, Mobilegamer, Warrior and other Game Changers, Embo's dispelling and heavy hits were pretty fundamental for securing wins. I'd say to farm Bossk with 100% certainty, it's going to be a slow farm for sure (like Sabine, etc), but I think he's going to be part of the equation in all BH setups moving forward.
    ImperialCommanderShepard in SWGoH (Ally Code 297-277-437)

lOGRLCl CommanderShepard in HoDA

Find our Guild here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/126148/praise-the-sun-for-some-jolly-co-op#latest

• My...

Thanks for responding! So what do you use in HSTR right now? I'm assuming you use your trooper squad. How does it perform? Do you use any other teams?
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    Nightsisters are a very good bet for HSTR. The Talzin lead, Ventress, Daka, Initiate, and Zombie team for p3 can put up huge numbers.