XB prediction comes TRUE.

Blood is not a starting ship. The normal 2 and 3 in my shard fell to 45 and 63 on D last night using blood in the starting lineup. They always remained top 10 before.

Blood is a first reserve call if used at all. The reason to not use blood as a reserve..

It delays phantom.

It is not better than phantom plo wedge tie landofalcon silencer poe..and more.

Maybe with more BH ship options it can shine. Right now it is a downgrade

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Can we give it like uhhhh more than 24 hours?
  • Dropping 50 vs dropping 5.'...

I did see something interesting

Blood hound ghost
    Phantom reinforce.

If phantom can survive until ghost arrives it is an interesting play.
  • its 3* what did you expect?
  • My fleet is and has been: Biggs Vader Ghost -> Phantom Cassian FOTP TFP.

Works great. Ghost and Phantom boost each other and ghost gets a 3 turn srealth on Vader, Its a bad day.
  • i dont understand the rush to move to xanadu blood. people that have Gens should still stay with Soldier and Spy as starting lineup along with HT, and call sun fac as first reinforcement. personally, im still using Vader+Biggs+TFP as starting lineup.and i dont see any reason why change it. biggs op tank, fast ships that inflict TL, and tfp is RNG monster.
    i think XB is downgrade from the geos, and if you use empire-ish lineup, he dont have place at all.
    the only thing i needed to change from ships 1.0 to ship 2.0 is having Phantom and Cassian as reinforcements.
    i really not worried about XB... if having cassian as reinforcement fixed my problem of beating 7* maxed Spy, Soldier, HT + Sun fac reinforcement (which should be.. the hardest??) i really dont see how XB gonna make my life harder.
    rule of thumb should be something like: let the super-whale do his OP team. try to beat him. failed ? think how you change. try to beat again. again. again. again. if you cant find out the tactic after 4-5 games, switch to his tactic. thats why i didnt invest in Geos, thats why i didnt invest in plo koon, thats why i didnt invest in HT. thats also why i still havent even think about investing in XB. thats why i DID invest in Reaper in ships1.0
    the whole ships 2.0 is making you waste money/crystals/valuable resources, dont fall for it :)
  • Chicagotarsier
    621 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I can say the blood hound ghost
    Reinforced with
    Vader plo phantom

Is the hardest team i have fought. It is still weak because vader ability block followed by wedge reinforce counters hound easily. Blood vader ghost and phantom are paper with no tank.

I will harvest blood via shard battles indeed