Smuggler´s run stars Requirements

Prev13
Is there any stars requirement? im trying to farm and be ready, but i found nothing about stars required for each tiers... or is that only player level unlucks the tiers?

Replies

• Options
    Doxige wrote: »
    Is there any stars requirement? im trying to farm and be ready, but i found nothing about stars required for each tiers... or is that only player level unlucks the tiers?

It should follow the same pattern as credit heist so expect to have five 7* smugglers required for the final tier.
  • Options
    I saw a datamined requirement somewhere on reddit that mentioned 6 stars, which made me hopeful, but I wouldn't put too much stock in it. Plus, if it's 6 stars it's gonna be tuned to require g11+. So /shrug
  • Options
    When is this event going live?
  • Options
    I do have 5 at 7 stars... Nest. RaidHan, young han and the Vet...

Nest and RaidHan are G12 with zetas.

However Young Han is just lvl 1, and the Vets are like G7 lvl 70...

Nest and RaidHan are beasts.... Perhaps they can carry me.
  • Options
    Vice_torn wrote: »

This is what I’m hoping for. I don’t have Nest starred up (can’t get to her fleet node), but I have Raid Han and a few others at 7*.
  • Options
    Qi'ra is the only Smuggler with a leadership ability.

I'd expect the event to be extraordinarily difficult without a leadership ability - especially if you're going to rely just on two characters to "carry" the rest (at least for the highest tier).
  • Options
    T3 is 3 Smugglers at 6*, and T4 is 5 at 6*.
  • Options
    My guess is it’ll be similar requirements to cargo ships, so 6* for final tier. And it’s been a while since I’ve not simmed credit heist, but I definitely had a 5* Lando on my team when I did.
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    T3 is 3 Smugglers at 6*, and T4 is 5 at 6*.

Source?

It was datamined. Not sure why it didn't get posted to Reddit or anything. .gg has a page for it already too:

https://swgoh.gg/db/events/smugglers-run-resource-event/

Edit: Also, of course since it was datamined it's subject to change, yada yada. But a good guide if you're trying to panic finish some people before Tuesday.
  • Options
    Fair enough.

Much higher requirements than credit heist then.
  • Options
    The return for that investment isn't that high either. Only 5 parts of each tier at the highest level.
  • Options
    Imagine upgrading a single 5a to 6e depending on the smugglers run.
  • Options
    Vice_torn wrote: »

This is what I’m hoping for. I don’t have Nest starred up (can’t get to her fleet node)

Accessing the fleet node wouldnt havr made a difference. Ive been farming it full time since the release, with a few refreshes, and its at 32/65 atm... That guy paid heavy cash for Nest.
  • Options
    The highest 2 tiers require 6-star Smugglers. The other tiers require less.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Options
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »

Thank you for the info, we appreciate.
  • Options
    To answer other questions: Tiers 1-3 have a minimum requirement of 3 units. So if you have the vets and raid Han and they're decently geared or some combination of 3 you should be good. Tier 4 requires all 5 units.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

sezurfyhwlisk4uergfbsleizkuetgjsliwke,udfjc!!!!

edit: brb, panic farming is still a thing. sigh
    Post edited by Kyno on
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »

sezurfyhwlisk4uergfbsleizkuetgjsliwke,udfjc!!!!

You don't need them to be 7* for last tier. Which is a blessing. Its like Credit Heist, you don't have to panic farm those toons. You get better rewards the sooner you can farm them but if you can't make it in time, you still get rewards so its not a complete loss.

Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

sezurfyhwlisk4uergfbsleizkuetgjsliwke,udfjc!!!! witf. so rigged.

You don't need them to be 7* for last tier. Which is a blessing. Its like Credit Heist, you don't have to panic farm those toons. You get better rewards the sooner you can farm them but if you can't make it in time, you still get rewards so its not a complete loss.

yeah but need what? 5-6* Not hating, just wondering. that swgoh.gg didn't specify iirc
  • Options

yeah but need what? 5-6* Not hating, just wondering. that swgoh.gg didn't specify iirc

Yeah, I mean everyone should have the vets already unless they are new. Young Han is easily obtained, and raid Han is one that everyone should have unless they are new. Make sure you get Qira to get a leader bonus and you gtg.
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »

Yeah, I mean everyone should have the vets already unless they are new. Young Han is easily obtained, and raid Han is one that everyone should have unless they are new. Make sure you get Qira to get a leader bonus and you gtg.

Have vets, quira 6*, zhan, nest 4 I think but g11. Will have yolo 5* soon
  • Options
    I think the thing you want to look at is what do you need next week and what is going to be best long term. Nest and RHan are no brainers. They are both top tier characters that are used in multiple teams for multiple aspects of the game. I think Q’ira is a no brainer as well. She’s the only smuggler with a leadership ability and it’s an awesome leadership ability at that. Combine that with the fact that she’s a Solo character and works well with the other solo characters for a prepared squad and I put her in the must have category.

The final two are up for debate. Obviously the Vets have synergy with each other, but will they be used for anything else down the line? I don’t think so. The Solo characters make up a squad with synergy similar to Phoenix so your best bet is going with two more Solo toons. Of the four remaining Solo toons Young Han and L3 are going to be the easiest to get, but are they the best? Well I think L3 is.

L3 is a tank that starts battle with taunt. We all know how valuable those are. On top of that she also synergizes with Droids so she could be useful down the road in droid teams. Since she has multiple uses, I think she’s a must have. What about that last spot then?

Honestly there is a case to be made for all 3, but I lean towards Young Lando for the simple fact that he has a ship, and a darn good ship at that. His node gives you both character shards and ship shards, which is amazing. Since he’ll be useful in the event, Solo teams, and fleet, I give Lando the last spot.

Q’ira, Rhan, Nest, L3, and Young Lando. Again this is just a long term goal. I think most/all of us are just going to be using the best characters we have when the event first comes out, and eventually a full Solo team might end up being the best team due to the synergy, but if you’re going to prioritize farming and gearing I think this is the way to go.
  • Options
    I find this to be nothing but a cash grab to get people to spend time and effort on yet another failed faction that has no use other than a single gear event.

It is becoming obvious Couldn’t Get / Enough Accuarcy are not Star Wars fans and have no idea how to faction tag properly. Slave 1 is not a smuggling ship nor a cargo ship, It’s a modified gun boat. Nest is not a smuggler, she is a Rebel, they even state at the end of Solo for those who can’t put 2+2 together. vHan and vChewie have had no use for almost a year other than to be a pay gate for Rey.
  • Options
    Do we need just 5 of them in 7*? Or is it going to be for example specific ones for certain tiers?
  • Options
    I find this to be nothing but a cash grab to get people to spend time and effort on yet another failed faction that has no use other than a single gear event.

It is becoming obvious Couldn’t Get / Enough Accuarcy are not Star Wars fans and have no idea how to faction tag properly. Slave 1 is not a smuggling ship nor a cargo ship, It’s a modified gun boat. Nest is not a smuggler, she is a Rebel, they even state at the end of Solo for those who can’t put 2+2 together. vHan and vChewie have had no use for almost a year other than to be a pay gate for Rey.

Not sure why you would be upset over any of that. This is a game for us, a business for them. Their ultimate goal is to make money. If you don’t like it, this probably isn’t the game for you because it’s not going to change. The entire game is a cash grab. That’s specifically what it’s designed to do. Get your cash.
  • Options

An interesting argument given literally no cash is required to farm 5 smugglers.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    The 6* requirement is weird considering the other heists have no such * requirements. Will miss using my 3* g11 nest like i do in CH lol.

Anyway, think that's how the game works. New things will always be tougher to obtain. ;D
  • Options
    Well, don't most people have the vets and raid Han at 7* now? And Qi'ra and Lil' Han are easy easy farms too. There is your 5. Would be nice to see regular Lando there too