How RNG is flawed!

TRanger
329 posts Member
edited September 2018
Excuse the language...but now it is my turn to complain. RNG..TB Dark..phase 3 imperial Droid special mission. I have Veers and Stark's g12 with Zata..full abilities. Medium decent mods....I have Storm trooper G12 Zata full abilities decent mods..I had Snow Trooper g10 full abilities lv 5 mods..and shore trooper G9 level 5 mods..both have full abilities...how ever CLS single handedly killed my entire team after I killed Leia and Han...and others in my guild passed the special mission with less of a team. Care to explain...anyone! Quite frankly I'm tired of being on the short end of the stick when it comes to RNG! That's my Rant!

Replies

• Let me guess: Your guild mates use death trooper instead of double tanks? Yeah, CLS' foresight can be a pain.

Out if curiosity: Did you manage to complete it previously?
  • Your guilds mates may have much higher speed. CLS is Fast and he will shut you down with slows and TM removal if your not faster. Also without Death Trooper Daze preventing counter attacks it would be harder. Also if your not faster than CLS self heals.... I just did it without Death Trooper and it was noticeably more difficult, magma trooper got double counter attacked, but my Shor Trooper is G12 and soaked it all up (I do not have the Storm Trooper geared cause Shore is so much better).
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Yes I have always been able too complete it..And just recently g12 and Zata Stark's and Strom trooper. That's why I know I figure RNG..all of a sudden with a much stronger squad..it becomes a fail..

And speed up so remove all my mods and speed up every one..that's the answer here..give me a break. Foreum threads by devs have preached the need to get away from O.P. speed mods. Now it is a reverse opinion!
  • As far as mods go don't get me started on that farse...it was costing us 620+ credits to get levl 15 gold, 5*, now they lose thier luster, and all the gems I put on to get the credits to upgrade all..and I do mean all my mods....lost.. wasted...ton of real money squandered for nothing more then a FTP player was able to do.
  • TRanger wrote: »
    As far as mods go don't get me started on that farse...it was costing us 620+ credits to get levl 15 gold, 5*, now they lose thier luster, and all the gems I put on to get the credits to upgrade all..and I do mean all my mods....lost.. wasted...ton of real money squandered for nothing more then a FTP player was able to do.

I don't follow. How did they lose their luster?
  • No longer gold....they are the original color and now you must slice to gold. Look don't get me started on this...this thread is about the unbalanced RNG!
  • You realize the mods are the same right, the same stats the same boosts, just because they are the original colour does not detract from the value of them,

As for your team, guess you got the short end today, I run zeta veers zeta starck snow magma storm, and auto the entire match, select chs then rolo then cls , one two three easy peasy
  • You don't say! And all of that is alright. Makes the game All balanced and fair. I Call ****!
  • Well, carry on Kai I ing,
  • TRanger wrote: »
    As far as mods go don't get me started on that farse...it was costing us 620+ credits to get levl 15 gold, 5*, now they lose thier luster, and all the gems I put on to get the credits to upgrade all..and I do mean all my mods....lost.. wasted...ton of real money squandered for nothing more then a FTP player was able to do.
    All those credits, crystals and cash you used were not wasted. The mods you used them on are exactly the same as they were before the colour change.

Does sound like you were unlucky in the special mission though. I use Zeers, Starck, Shore, Snow (all g11) and Death Trooper (g12) and never look like losing one of them.

• Vent complete...thanks for your comments..Ghost trucking..I shall carry on! I woke up this morning so yesterday's misfortunes didn't kill me! (Grumbling under breath.)