119m GP Guild 48/50 Looking for Guild Merger to form 2 guilds

While everyone in my guild is active and contributes to most activities, only about half of the guild contributes 100% and is dedicated to working towards end game goals. The others play mostly on their own terms but still contribute and still want to be successful, but just don't have as much time or desire to push their rosters.

The more serious half is interested in a more structured guild with 50/50 that participates fully, have rules on raid ticket targets (e.g. 3500/wk), have farming targets to prep for better STH, TW and TB results, require discord & swgoh.gg, etc. Basically, commit to working towards team goals.

I'm hoping to find another guild in a similar situation to join forces with and create two new guilds that fit the players better. Exact terms of merger and what the rules of the new guilds are would be open for negotiation.

I would hope the two new guilds maintain an alliance and players can fairly easily swap between the two depending on their current life situation/interest level/etc since it is true that dedicated people tend to shift over time.

We'd also be open to potentially joining an existing alliance that could fulfill a similar purpose, but there's a large core that definitely wants to stick together.

Let me know if you think you have a fit.

Replies

• Options
    Hello. I represent the BRG Alliance. We have 4 guilds and would be thrilled to talk about a merger with your guild. We can discuss options for spinning up a new guild, or making room in one of our existing guilds to keep your team together, if that is a more attractive idea. We have Guilds with very strong players that are looking to form a HSTR ready guild. Please stop by our Welcome Office on Discord and talk to us. Operators are standing by. https://discord.gg/pQn9eY
  • Catarax28
    184 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    x
    Post edited by Catarax28 on
  • Options
    I am also part of the BRG alliance, it came into existence because we had trouble sticking together in the turbulence of the Traya exodus. It's hard to keep telling the more ambitious players to stick it out and wait until the rest of the guild is ready to take the next step.

Our alliance keeps very strict rules and we have experienced guild leaders/officers guiding the 4 independant guilds. Participation in all events is mandatory, so is discord and having a swgoh.gg profile, we believe in maintaining active and communicative guilds to keep growing.

I mentioned independant! Cause we don't want to use a feeder system. We don't believe that to works in the long run.

One of our members is pushing hard towards the HSTR, namely BRG Hope. BRG Hope is around 110 mil gp (at the moment some of its stronger officers temporarily left to help out with the other guilds). They would be a great merge partner for your guild, considering they have around the same strength.

We also think about forming a new more casual guild, for players that can't participate as much due to personal circumstances. So I think we have good grounds for some open negotiations.

Hope to see you for an open conversation in our welcome room!

https://discord.gg/pQn9eY
  • Options
    Oh and hi there Nav Sirhc!