1 character shard per day in cantina! Thanks for more frustration

Angryuser
18 posts Member
edited September 2018
Someone needs to be freaking fired ! I get 1 shard per 10 tries now ! If your gonna screw us then make the character shard star levels lower instead of 25,30,65,85,100. Cause I would like to get a 7 star team in my lifetime EA ! I don't want to hand down my 4 star team to my grandchildren and they hand down their 5 star team to their grandchildren and so on ! I hope you read this cause I'm an everyday player and I'm very seriously looking for another everyday game to play because you ripped the joy out of this game in one update !
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Funny I got 9/16 on Vet Han today. I think I got your shards...
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    By your comment that you don't have a 7* team yet, I'm guessing you're a new player.

People have tracked the drop rate for character shards in cantina, and it averages to about 1/3. You will have some good days and some bad days. As you progress and unlock more sources of crystals and get higher in arena, you will be able to buy energy refreshes for more chances at getting shards. In cantina, this will have the dual benefit of getting you more currency for the shop.

P.S. It only takes 330 shards to 7* a character from 0, not 25,30,65,85,100. ; )
  • Just wait until you get 0/10 runs :D
  • Drop rates didn't change. But I don't think you'll track all your cantina data and will keep on your conviction.