Weekly shipments

olzlcoo1r8u8.jpg
Anybody notice this when the weekly shipments refreshed today? It's all bounty hunters

Replies

• CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    HK22 wrote: »
    Weekly Shipment you say? Tell me more.
    Weekly Shipments will refresh once a week with some pretty good stuff. Some things for credits, crystals but more importantly Ally Points. Right now you can get 2 Omegas if you have a bunch of Ally Points stashed. The contents of the store might not change week to week when it refreshes but we are planning to change it around regularly. The ultimate goal is to have stuff in the store that's relevant to what's happening in the game each week but for now the inventory is going to rotate every couple weeks

This probably has to do with the teaser puzzle SBCrumb posted earlier.
  • Yes it s to prepare for the secret Bounty Hunter Legendary event coming soon
  • Range1974
    899 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    What would Lando say about this?
    3eusw0yq217z.jpeg
  • for panic farming bossk is the conventional wisdom that it's better to spend crystals on energy refreshes to farm all the tier 7 nodes that might drop a shard or buy shards directly in shipments? Chiefly with regards to energy refreshes after the first 3.

By my calculations the first 3 refreshes (150 energy) get you 360 energy total. Which is only enough for 2.25 nodes. Obviously that's good use of crystals since that's basically your dailies + a little from arena payout. Assuming RNG loves you that means 5 shards/day while the event is running. Another 3 refreshes are (I think) 300 crystals, which is 40 shy of the base shipment amount (340 for 4 shards). That's where I get fuzzy since it's only the chance for 1 extra shard with the very real possibility of getting 0 shards for just about the same amount of crystals.

I likely won't have any trouble gearing the 5 BH I already have 7* up to g10/11 without crystal refreshes of the stores. However, if I need Bossk there's no way to do it without crystals and I'd hate to miss out on Bossk because I did energy refreshes instead of shipments or visa versa.
  • Normally energy refreshes get you more, but you have to put up with rng. When I farm like this, I don't go past where the cost increases at all.
  • Franimus wrote: »
    Normally energy refreshes get you more, but you have to put up with rng. When I farm like this, I don't go past where the cost increases at all.

Me either. I hoarded crystals for the BH bonus drops this time though, I did 4 refreshes today and got 5 total Bossk shards in them. Yesterday I did 3 refreshes and got 11 shards. The 1/3 drop percentage holds up and it’s cheaper to refresh compared to shipment buys. There’s always the chance that it’s such a small sample size during just the bonus drop window that RNG won’t be your friend. In the end it’s up to you, which buy you think is more worth your crystals, and if you trust in RNGesus.
  • People also forget that with using energy you get other resources. Mk 10 neural sav isnt exactly a bad thing to get
  • What are they selling using credits? Can someone screenshot that pls! (First 3 items ok no the weekly shipment)