Anyone else had their squad power drop without reason?

My arena squad power was 92k as of yesterday. Today my arena squad power is now at 84k and nothing has been changed. No mods changed or anything else. The only thing I did was splice one mod last week on my DN and it didn't change my power rating any.

Then I was doing GW and went to pick one of my squads and realized literally every one of my squads power rating has dropped between 3k and 6k. Teams that use to come in at 50k+ now are under that mark. We set markers in our TW the same as most guilds I assume such as only teams above 60k in this zone etc etc.

Some of those teams have had their mods change but I made sure the mods had the same secondary attributes. Besides if anything the squad power should have went up because I had mostly life mods and I switched to mod sets like crit chance, defense, and etc.

I didn't pay close attention yesterday on most of my squads matter of fact the last was our TW which happened a couple days ago. My arena team on the other hand I watch it like like a hawk and yesterday I was 90k+ and today I'm at 84k.

CG whatever you are screwing with behind the scenes stop it or at least warn the players. Ever since mods 2.0 it has been one bug fix which in turns usually makes things worse that you then have to hot fix those bugs. I don't know what you are doing now but whatever it is screwing up our Toons power.

I know I saw a post a few days ago about a guy saying his squad power levels had dropped also but everybody explained it away. Well you can't explain my arena team away when no mod has been changed and one was even sliced which is SUPPOSED to make them better correct. So there is absolutely no reason why my squad power has decreased.

Sooooooo CG care to explain what you are doing?

Replies

• Likely you changed something lol, ;).

My squads have not decreased at all, You sure you didn’t change your mods all around and end up with say blue green five dots instead of purple gold five dots?
  • @Warp3dM1nd this happened to me about a month ago - however it happened during an update.

I was able to fix it by uninstalling and reinstalling. Turned out to be a small glitch in the update and it effected a small group of other players- I suggest you try this.

If that doesn’t work...maybe you did something
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    nQthing wrote: »
    @Warp3dM1nd this happened to me about a month ago - however it happened during an update.

I was able to fix it by uninstalling and reinstalling. Turned out to be a small glitch in the update and it effected a small group of other players- I suggest you try this.

If that doesn’t work...maybe you did something

Looks like you might have a solution. Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>