BB8 or R2 for a Resistance team?

ZFinn, Poe, RT, RP....who should be the 5th? R2 having aoe can trigger Poe's AOE expose, plus the bonus stats, as well as a stun....but BB8 can provide some nice backup too. Thought?

Replies

• Options
    BB8 100%. He’ll grant potency as well, the only stat you need from R2, and once you get illuminated destiny off it’s pretty much game over.
  • Options
    (assuming JTR or scrappyR isn't an option) I would ditch RP and go with both droids. But that's just me.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Poe and RT are needed for a zfinn team

don't have an answer for you myself OP
  • Options
    Yeah both droids if its an option. Team works fine without either, but really charges them up. I would remove RP. If only one is an option, then BB8 first.

Eventually want 2 teams. JRey, BB8, R2, Holdo, Scav Rey. Team 2 is zFinn, Poe, RT, RP, Rose. I run both and even with a g7 5* Rose, both teams can clear every TB battle on Auto. Can swap Rose and Scav Rey.
  • Options
    How about Nest? Her basic attack can expose the target enemy. In TW, BB is more better with JTR and R2 also better with JTR or even CLS than zFinn.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    BB8 is the droid you are looking for
    He does wonders in a zFinn team, and get's illuminated destiny very fast on that team
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Drop the pilot, use both. If that's not an option, BB8
  • Options
    BB8 all day.
  • Options
    Yeah...I swapped out R2 for BB8, and between P1 and P2 of Heroic Rancor racked up 3 million damage. I'm giddy at what would happen once I pop on BB8s zetas and raise the gear a bit more for the team.
  • Options
    For the AAT, BB8.

For other stuff, Holdo. Her AoE's cooldown is practically negligible under Finn so you're dazing everyone forever and breaking any of Poe's AoE exposes. Fortunately, making sure Poe is faster than Holdo is pretty easy!

Save BB8 and R2 for Rey's team.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.