My prediction for the new possible Legendary character....

Who is paying these bounty hunters? None other than Jabba the Hutt! Why not have him in the game? He can act as a dark side version of Hermit Yoda. Anyways, that's just my guess, I'm sure it's mostly just wishful thinking, but hey, why not?

Replies

• USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    How much of the screen would he take up? Would GK, Anakin, Ahsoka, Rex and Cody be required to rescue his son as a requisite?
  • Options
    I can never see it working...practically...

More likely to be a Raid boss I think. Maybe...but I guess it he's not much of an attacker really, so...
  • Options
    Jabba is too fat to fit in the screen
  • Options
    It makes total sense! And give him gamorrean synergy too!!
  • Options
    Who cares how fat he is, Gamorreans and wampas are fat too.. They could even make him a little smaller if they wanted to. And one of his abilities could be with the little monkey guy..
  • Options
    Maybe thats why hes in the picture
  • Options
    Completely agree! I expect that we will need 5 smugglers at 7 stars to unlock Jabba....
  • Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    gpeeee wrote: »
    Who is paying these bounty hunters? None other than Jabba the Hutt! Why not have him in the game? He can act as a dark side version of Hermit Yoda. Anyways, that's just my guess, I'm sure it's mostly just wishful thinking, but hey, why not?

I'm sorry but is not jabba it's regular chewie or 4-lom

You've been watching too many Ahnald videos :-P (Well, So have I) but still. I stand by my prediction.
  • Options
    They already said no to Porkins, why would they let an even fatter meme in?
  • Options
    How about a new ship, "The Real Millennium Falcon," piloted by Raid Han and CW Chewie (or some Real Chewie like someone mentioned earlier).