Full Pieces vs Salvage Craft Requirements: Why Continue to Punish Us?

SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited September 2018
Issue: Mk 9 TaggeCo Holo Lens requires Salvage for the Mk 6 Arakyd Droid Caller, and won’t allow a full piece.

CG, come on, this is just absolutely uncalled for after all this time. What’s worse, you sell this in shipments both ways, and then this week you offered it in weekly shipments at that. It serves as nothing more but a trick to us loyal customers. You don’t do this on the MK 3 Carbantis nor the MK 5 A/KT Stun Guns. Why do you continue to punish us?

This is a legit issue that needs the right thing done: Correcting this atrocity.

z2adafool100.png
vizqg7dnaqxx.png

Yet you fully allow it to be crafted here:

erxee6k5rmtp.png
SnakesOnAPlane
Post edited by SnakesOnAPlane on

Replies

• Because you can make pizza or you can make cake from flour, but you cannot make cake from pizza!
  • Just go farm them in 9d......
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    Just go farm them in 9d......

Oh such a well thought out answer!

SnakesOnAPlane

How much more thought would you like?..... They are there in 9d.... You don't need CG Tongans them to you, go get them....
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    BubbaFett wrote: »

How much more thought would you like?..... They are there in 9d.... You don't need CG Tongans them to you, go get them....

I recognize they can be farmed. However, your reply has zero input for appropriately correcting the unfairness they’re allowing for with the issue at hand. Surely you have similar or other legit concerns/complaints you’d like for them to address.

Example of me acting like you: Your thread here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/167055/why-does-visas-marr-not-have-the-jedi-tag

That’s easy: Farm more Jedi.

Yet my comment reeks of arrogance and pompous attitude. Get it?!
    SnakesOnAPlane

I recognize they can be farmed. However, your reply has zero input for appropriately correcting the unfairness they’re allowing for with the issue at hand. Surely you have similar or other legit concerns/complaints you’d like for them to address.

Example: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/167055/why-does-visas-marr-not-have-the-jedi-tag

Getting a toon to G11 or G12 is supposed to take time..... It requires a commitment and delivers a huge reward at the end..... So, choose to farm it or not, that's up to you.....

Fail to see what this has to do with visas...... That was more of a lore question....
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited September 2018

Example: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/167055/why-does-visas-marr-not-have-the-jedi-tag

Getting a toon to G11 or G12 is supposed to take time..... It requires a commitment and delivers a huge reward at the end..... So, choose to farm it or not, that's up to you.....

Fail to see what this has to do with visas...... That was more of a lore question....

I have a 4.2M GP. I understand the commitment.
    BubbaFett wrote:

Okay then, here’s another example for you:
    BubbaFett wrote:
    I would like to know why it is acceptable to nerf so many toons with this 20 stack limit, and say you are going to nerf the paper zombie, yet one of your own is taking advantage of the "loophole".....

Just build better and stronger toons! Remember, getting rewarded by the Sith Raid takes commitment and time. Getting your toons G11 or G12 will help give you “huge” rewards at the end, provided you know how to play. You’ll understand... :D

Now move on with your hypocrisy, please, or just feel free to stay out of my thread.
    SnakesOnAPlane

I have a 4.2M GP. I understand the commitment.
    BubbaFett wrote:

Okay then, here’s another example for you:
    BubbaFett wrote:
    I would like to know why it is acceptable to nerf so many toons with this 20 stack limit, and say you are going to nerf the paper zombie, yet one of your own is taking advantage of the "loophole".....

Just build better and stronger toons! Remember, getting rewarded by the Sith Raid takes commitment and time. Getting your toons G11 or G12 will help give you “huge” rewards at the end, provided you know how to play. You’ll understand... :D

Now move on with your hypocrisy, please, or just feel free to stay out of my thread.

What does visas and zombie have to do with gear?.... The gear is right there for the farming,...

I am against cg nerfing toons that Wai on release, and ya, I questioned why visas has no tag....... I give them a pass on critolyte though.... Nobody is perfect, and that clearly wasnt intended.....

But, as much as you are whining about these things, and pointing out my past posts (some.months old), you are still whining about a farmable piece of gear.......
  • OP complains a lot. A LOT. Look at all those posts
  • Is there history between bubba and snakes?
  • OnEMesSduPKiD
    669 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    How are people not equally annoyed by this? Literally every other gear level is comprised of full pieces. This was obviously an oversight and needs to be fixed.
  • OP complains a lot. A LOT. Look at all those posts

Maybe so, but it's weird that the game works one way for Carbantis and another for the Droid Callers.

I don't think I created a thread about it, but a prototype that requires 50 salvage - and nothing else - should be able to do whatever 50 salvage alone can do. All it is is 50 salvage + cash. I remember when I made the mistake of turning 50 salvage into a Droid Caller and then couldn't use it where I wanted it and had to wait. That was a huge bummer, with no reason behind it. I haven't done it since, and I don't think I ever made a thread about it, but I would support a change to the game that allows the full droid caller instead of the 50 pieces. Apparently the OP would also be happy if they simply sold them in 50-salvage sets instead of in finished pieces, but whatevs.

I think that would be a nice QoL change, but it's not a major deal. Don't know why others are taking this as an opportunity to lecture the OP. Even if you don't support the change, it can't hurt you.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Range1974 wrote: »
    OP complains a lot. A LOT. Look at all those posts

Okay and?! The vast majority of my posts are legit complaints. This is. Ever seen all your complaints? Here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/profile/discussions/Range1974

OnEMesSduPKiD and MasterSeedy both get it.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    BubbaFett wrote:
    But, as much as you are whining about these things, and pointing out my past posts (some.months old), you are still whining about a farmable piece of gear.......

I am pleased I am annoying you. <3
    How are people not equally annoyed by this? Literally every other gear level is comprised of full pieces. This was obviously an oversight and needs to be fixed.
    Don't know why others are taking this as an opportunity to lecture the OP. Even if you don't support the change, it can't hurt you.

^ These!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Lets please keep this civil and not discussing each other. Please stay on topic.

it is odd. I have never looked do any other gear follow this path? the only ones i can think of all go from crafted if they are used higher up the craft.
  • Issue: Mk 9 TaggeCo Holo Lens requires Salvage for the Mk 6 Arakyd Droid Caller, and won’t allow a full piece.

CG, come on, this is just absolutely uncalled for after all this time. What’s worse, you sell this in shipments both ways, and then this week you offered it in weekly shipments at that. It serves as nothing more but a trick to us loyal customers. You don’t do this on the MK 3 Carbantis nor the MK 5 A/KT Stun Guns. Why do you continue to punish us?

This is a legit issue that needs the right thing done: Correcting this atrocity.

z2adafool100.png
    vizqg7dnaqxx.png

erxee6k5rmtp.png

I have been burned by this too. It is not intuitive that this gear appears to be an outlier. Consistency is good cg.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Kyno wrote: »
    Lets please keep this civil and not discussing each other. Please stay on topic.

it is odd. I have never looked do any other gear follow this path? the only ones i can think of all go from crafted if they are used higher up the craft.

Thanks Kyno! Agreed, it is indeed odd. I’m not aware of any other gear pieces that does this. There’s definitely no real net benefit to EA having it this way, as both the full piece and salvage are very similar in costs.
    Issue: Mk 9 TaggeCo Holo Lens requires Salvage for the Mk 6 Arakyd Droid Caller, and won’t allow a full piece.

z2adafool100.png
    vizqg7dnaqxx.png

erxee6k5rmtp.png

I have been burned by this too. It is not intuitive that this gear appears to be an outlier. Consistency is good cg.

Thank you for your feedback!!!
    SnakesOnAPlane