Qi'ra side?

With the digital release of the movie solo, i have just remembered something i wondered when solo characters where added to swgoh: why qi'ra is not affiliated to the dark side when enfyst nest is to the light side?
Let me hear your thoughts, which side would have make more sense to you?

Qi'ra side? 33 votes

Light
45%
SarcodinoSnake2GreenGoblin96Chucko_marekSpartan549KyJoe_CoolTheSkyGuyArtooweedtooBobaFetaCheeseWombatJediKnightMookow23GalaxyNoobBigLibBosskisbossChewblocka 15 votes
Dark
54%
VinniarthGreat_Varactyl27DarthNekrosCarSickShoestarplatinumRavenclawstheatomicpunLordDirtEnerdrizerFerLandrossaJammaxTech713ShardzTryxaIdontlikesand_16Dark_Side_1977TromboneGamesdwhitehu91 18 votes

Replies

• I say she’s on both Han’s side and Maul’s side. I think she’d rather just be on Han’s side because of their close relationship, but she’s being forced to work for the Crimson Dawn because of some sort of deal she shouldn’t have made.
  • starplatinum
    171 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Dark
    Really? I would agree if one of the last scenes had not made me feel that we were finally seeing her true colors.
  • That would be a major movie spoiler to make her dark side.
  • Dark
    That would be a major movie spoiler to make her dark side.
    Yeah and basically same as nefyst being light side right?
  • That would be a major movie spoiler to make her dark side.
    Yeah and basically same as nefyst being light side right?

Yep, kind of. I was actually very unhappy with CG about that because it did give away part of the movie. I knew going in she was good.
  • Light
    I like her being light side, makes the Maul connection interesting. I'd like a sequel to Solo, see where the Maul story can go.
    Another point, if we were to place everyone with a questionable background on the dark side, all rebels and scoundrels would have to go to the dark side, since in one form or another, they're breaking the laws of the current regime they are under.
  • Dark
    Yeah i also believe that no one is completely light or dark, even in a manichean universe, and harder to tell when the terrorists are the good guys.
    My point was rather that, beside the maul scene, qi'ra is of high rank in a crime syndicate, she was trained (and taught assassination techniques) by dryden who trusted her the most, everybody including her is telling to han during the whole movie that she has done unspeakable things and near the end she tells han he is the good guy.
    Also agreed, I have just watched again the movie and my impressions were much better than the first time (i guess i expected too much or did not understand all). The movie was actually very good and I would also love to see a sequel.
  • CarSickShoe
    199 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Dark
    I don't think anyone in Solo should have the light side tag. All opportunistic scoundrels out for themselves. But that's what made the movie good - didn't have to deal with all the light/dark side cliche's.

They fit the light side tag about as well as Jawas I guess. If only that Neutral tag had come a little sooner.
  • Light
    Light just because if not vandor chewaca couldnt revive her and shes the only scoundrel leader friendly with prepare mechanics xD