The Grand Inquisitor Kit Idea

DaPowerfulJedi
3185 posts Member
edited September 2018
0sg7t1fc06he.jpeg

The Grand Inquisitor
Dark Side, Attacker, Empire

Basic: Deal physical damage twice to target enemy. If both hits were critical, gain critical damage up for 2 turns and also grant it to a random ally.

Special 1: Deal physical damage to all enemies with a 70% chance to inflict critical chance down and daze for 2 turns. If Darth Vader is present, call him to assist. (Cooldown 3)

Special 2: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict ability block for 2 turns. If the target was below 100% health, they lose 100% turn meter and all allies gain 20% turn meter. This attack can’t be evaded or resisted and has +20% critical damage for each buff on the target enemy. (Cooldown 4)

Unique 1: The Grand Inquisitor has +50% critical chance and counter chance. ZETA: Whenever he scores a critical hit, all allies gain 5% turn meter and recover 5% protection.

Unique 2: The Grand Inquisitor has +15% potency and offense for each Empire ally, and 15% tenacity and defense for each Rebel enemy. Rebel and Jedi enemies lose 20% turn meter whenever damaged by the Inquisitor.
Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on

Replies

• Just one reccomendation if you continue to make kits. You should name them! It’s really fun to see how it connects to movies or lore based off of their moves
  • Yeah, but I’m not good at that sort of thing, most of my abilities would be called ‘lightsaber toss’ or ‘blaster shot’ or something lol.
  • Yeah, but I’m not good at that sort of thing, most of my abilities would be called ‘lightsaber toss’ or ‘blaster shot’ or something lol.

Lol, it only takes like 10 minutes to look things up about that character. For example, the most recent kit I made(you should look at it by the way) the Death Watch Soldier, it took me 8 minutes to look things up and that way it has a lot of connections to the lore
  • Yeah definitely Ability names. You could even pull up a Thesaurus to find stuff. I try to base the ability name off of an actual ability that they have and what it might look like.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Alright I’ll make some ability names for my next one. Any thoughts or feedback on the Grand Inquisitor?
  • I think it is a really good and well balanced kit. I would maybe make him have synergy against Rebels, not only Phoenix because barely anyone uses them anymore.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • I really, really, really like it. Keep it up!