Health Steal Mod

Suprised that nobody has mentioned this. And equally as surprised that there still aren't any mods with a health steal mechanic

I think it'll be fantastic to get for e.g
+12.5% health steal on a triangle.
+24% health steal on a
I have quite a few other mod ideas that I'll throw in the mix soon, but would love to see what other people think about this one
many thanks

Replies

• When mods were first released, there was artwork that showed other types of mod bonuses that didn't make it into the game for one reason or another. I believe that health steal was one of them.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Critical avoidance, deflection, and evasion as well are more I would wish to see implemented! Good idea, mate!
  • Fear_77 wrote: »
    Critical avoidance, deflection, and evasion as well are more I would wish to see implemented! Good idea, mate!
    Crit avoidance exsists, in he arrow
  • Please, no deflect/evasion ones.
  • Deflection would actually be a wicked leader ability. Especially if, say, it’s paired with either tenacity or potency leader abilities. Or even assign it to Evasion leaders like Dooku, Palpatine or Maul. Sith or Separatist allies have a 40% chance to deflect a critical hit. Every time one is deflected that leader’s faction will be granted Tenacity Up for two turns then Potency Up for one turn with a 20% chance to remove 100% Turn Meter from all Jedi and/or Galactic Republic enemies.
    gf1b5h5ecvtc.png
    DM me @Dark Rolyzzz#9997 for information on New Rebel Order or if interested in joining. Join the Rebellion and be a part of the Rebel Revolution!