Fleet Arena Advice

Here are my ships: https://swgoh.gg/p/827675585/ships/

I find myself a little spread out and don't know what to focus on for my fleet area.
  • FO is my arena team so Silencer and TIE are really good, they should be used.
  • I maxed out Phantom's reinforcement. Is Ghost mandatory to pair with?
  • I got Sun Fac and Geo Soldier to 7* for some reason and their ships aren't far behind. Do I need Spy and Home One to make them work well?

Please help me pick my lineup!

Replies

• TarlaBille wrote: »
    Here are my ships: https://swgoh.gg/p/827675585/ships/

I find myself a little spread out and don't know what to focus on for my fleet area.
    • FO is my arena team so Silencer and TIE are really good, they should be used.
    • I maxed out Phantom's reinforcement. Is Ghost mandatory to pair with?
    • I got Sun Fac and Geo Soldier to 7* for some reason and their ships aren't far behind. Do I need Spy and Home One to make them work well?

For the Geonosians, yes, you'll definitely want the Spy and his ship to make them work well, but you don't need Home One. They work really well with either Chimaera or Executrix (the later being optimal). Continue to work these guys for gear and to complete their farming (Spy and final ship blueprints) on the side.

Regarding Phantom, with maxed RA, she's good with any lineup, and you don't have to pair with Ghost. You can if you have a developed Ghost and developed crew, but you don't really, so I wouldn't focus on them until later in the game (when you're ready to go back through and gear up squads/factions further).

For starting lineup now, FOTIE, TIE Advanced, and Biggs work really well, with Phantom, TIE Silencer, and maybe Sun Fac (as your backup tank) off the bench. That's pretty much what I use when I'm not using Geonosians.

• FO ships work best with home one. Outside of home one they are a shadow of what they can be.

Bugs need all three.
  • FO ships work best with home one. Outside of home one they are a shadow of what they can be.
    I didn't know that. Why so?