This team any good?

JTR(L), R2, BB8, L3, and Enfys (or someone else instead of Enfys). Thanks

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    JTR teams are pretty much JTR, R2, BB8, plug two resistance or other plug n plays. L3's great as a tank and droid synergy with BB8. Enfys is a fast plug for aoe daze.

So yes for teams that crippled by aoe daze, but for teams that care less (Traya- Daze will slow DN while you debuff Sion. Exposes might be helpful because you can trigger those before opponent takes a turn) you might wanna plug in someone else
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I havent tested it yet, but if you put in Chopper in place of Nest, I think this team has promise. Bouncing taunts with L3, buffs all droids, reduces their cooldowns, assists, buff removal and TM reduction, and he self heals. If he dies L3 will rez him. BB8 and L3 counters will generate a lot of assists from him and should help add some exposes. Again, guessing but might work.
    Post edited by VonZant on
  • VonZant wrote: »
    I havent tested it yet, but if you put in Chopper in place of Nest, I think this team has promise. Bouncing taunts with L3, buffs all droids, reduces their cooldowns, assists, buff removal and TM reduction, and he self heals. If he dies L3 will rez him. BB8 and L3 counters will generate a lot of assists from him and should help add some exposes. Again, guessing but might work.

If you happen to test this team let me know what you think. Wondering who the heavy hitter would be, guess it would have to be Rey. Thanks

• Counts wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »

If you happen to test this team let me know what you think. Wondering who the heavy hitter would be, guess it would have to be Rey. Thanks

My L3 is only 3* but I will test. Its too bad her cleanse does not work on droids. Maybe 88 would work instead of chopper?
  • I’ve read of people using ig88 in with l3, bb8, and r2 in TW defense with great success.

I’m planning to try and run t3-m4 in 88’s spot. Less firepower, but tons of healing/regeneration and initial speed between all the droids, it should be frustrating to fight. I’m also gearing up Holdo, Wampa, Nest, and Chopper as back-up plans in case this team doesn’t work as well as I expect.
  • Dwinkelm wrote: »
    I’ve read of people using ig88 in with l3, bb8, and r2 in TW defense with great success.

Did they run these with a RJT lead?
  • I run pretty much that same team but with GK instead of L3. Works well for me against any team but Traya. That's the only one I can't figure out yet.
  • VonZant wrote: »

What about RJT, BB8, R2, L3, and T3M4?
  • Dwinkelm wrote: »
    I’ve read of people using ig88 in with l3, bb8, and r2 in TW defense with great success.

I’m planning to try and run t3-m4 in 88’s spot. Less firepower, but tons of healing/regeneration and initial speed between all the droids, it should be frustrating to fight. I’m also gearing up Holdo, Wampa, Nest, and Chopper as back-up plans in case this team doesn’t work as well as I expect.

How did running T3 in that squad work out?