Hk 47 and possible characters required for revan

As a kotor 1 fan and Revan fan I am curious to determine which characters will be required for the Revan event whenever it arrives. Bastilla is a given and maybe t3m4 but not 100% on who else might be required. Also since hk47 was in the game long before other kotor characters were released will there be a possible rework for him in time for revan? Not saying he'll be a requirement as most long time players will have easily had him done long ago.

Replies

• Everyone with the ‘Old republic’ tag: Bastilla, Jolie, Zaalbar, Mission, t3
  • I'd say get everyone with the Old Republic tag if you wanna be safe

if you wanna be really safe, get everyone from the Old Republic era- Sion, DN, SiT, Sass, SiM. Traya too, but there would probably be outrage if she was a requirement
  • Ztyle
    1931 posts Member
    I will sell Torches and Pitchforks
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Revan and Darth Revan in SWGoH? Then don't fortget Darth Malak.

Darth Nihilus, Sith Assassin, Sith Trooper, Sith Marauder, Darth Sion and Darth Traya should get the tag #SithTriumvirate or #SithEmpireTriumvirate and not "Old Republic" because they fight against the Republic and construct an Empire.
  • I just hope they give HK47 the old Republic tag even if he doesn't get a rework, as he was part of the original kotor games it would be silly not to ado him to their "group"
  • Hopefully they add Canderous, Carth and Juhani before Revan is released. Also hoping Malak comes first, then is used for a Revan Heroes Journey.
  • Veloth wrote: »
    I just hope they give HK47 the old Republic tag even if he doesn't get a rework, as he was part of the original kotor games it would be silly not to ado him to their "group"
    Old Republic is not era but faction like Galactic Republic
  • but T3, Jolee. Mission and Zalbaar were as much a member of the old republic as HK-47
  • JuliusSkywalker
    453 posts Member
    edited September 17
    Mission Vao, Zaalbar and T3-M4 worked for the faction "Old Republic" incl. the Jedi Order consists of Bastila Shan, Jolee Bindo, Revan and many more.

The fact is which HK-47 do we mean? Does he work for Revan, Darth Revan or Revan (Reborn)? The 1st and 3rd proposal would let him get the "Old Republic" tag. As for 2nd proposal I want to mention the suggestion to use the "SithEmpireTriumvirate" tag incl. Darth Trayas Academy.