increase limit for amount of mods in storage

Since it is extremly low, many of my chars have incoplete sets..yet games keep teling me storage is full. Fix it pls.

Replies

• It's not low, you can have 500 unequiped mods in your storage + 960(?) equiped mods on your characters. That is if you've got 160 lvl50+ characters in your roster.
  • Well, i dont have 160 chars unloced, and yes it is very low, i have to do clearing of full storage every week, sometimes even sooner, and still dont get mod that i need.
    So simply by making storage bigger i will be forced to do apring clearing say 2 times per month and you know it is more time effecient to do one big spring clearing that 2x small one.
  • What do you need even 500 unequipped mods for? Since mods 2.0 it's usually easier to see what the secondary stats are going to be, so cheaper to get there and faster to sell the junk ones.
  • Actualy i dont need 500 uneqiped usless modules...i farm 20 needed ones, problem is that game keep throving usless junk on me. I just want more space for more effective spring clearing due to stupid game drop system
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    evilJob wrote: »
    Actualy i dont need 500 uneqiped usless modules...i farm 20 needed ones, problem is that game keep throving usless junk on me. I just want more space for more effective spring clearing due to **** game drop system

Why do you want them to just sit there? Sell them for credits that you can use. If you had spent half the time selling mods as you have complained about not wanting to have to sell mods, you could have sold all your mods.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    evilJob wrote: »
    Actualy i dont need 500 uneqiped usless modules...i farm 20 needed ones, problem is that game keep throving usless junk on me. I just want more space for more effective spring clearing due to **** game drop system

Why do you want them to just sit there? Sell them for credits that you can use. If you had spent half the time selling mods as you have complained about not wanting to have to sell mods, you could have sold all your mods.

Oma, did you missed that part whete i write i fo sell that mods every week, sometimes even 2x per week, because storage is full ,?
  • Yep 500 unequipped mods makes it too tedious to switch mods around, should be much larger (5000?)
  • I will never understand why people wants hundreds of mods stored forever......
  • I think 1000 will be enough.