Seriously???

TimmyHutch
185 posts Member
edited September 2018
How greedy are you, EA? Today, for the ship platoons, not a single one is able to be completed by our guild because every single platoon requires at least 2 ships that are impossible to get to 7 stars unless you pay for them. Way to go, EA. You have effectively created yet another player who is so fed up with your greed that he's walking away from the game. This particular player was by no means a big spender. But he did spend money on the game in small increments. 5 dollars here, 10 dollars there. Probably around 50 to 100 dollars a month when all added up. My point is that your greed is going to kill this game. I wrote about platoons after the last territory battle, and its almost as if you doubled down and made it even worse. I'm honestly baffled. I don't know what else to say. It's a disgusting practice, and I'm sure more players will be lost after this latest **** with platoons.

Replies

• Ya it sucks. Our guild can’t fill any ship platoons either. In the end though, it is not even going to cost us a star.