Jango's Slave 1 kit idea

For the record, I love Jango Fett, and overpowered characters. So, I combined my love for the two of them with the Slave 1.

Jango Fett’s Slave 1: Dark Side, Scoundrel, Bounty Hunter, Attacker
Merciless Attacker with a variety of offensive capabilities, gives a boost to Bounty Hunter allies’ offense, and grants them a new ability.

Relentless Cannonfire: Deal damage to enemy, dispel all buffs on them, and inflict breach for 3 of Jango’s turns. If that enemy had no buffs or protection, deal 50% more damage. If that enemy already had protection, stun them for 1 turn and gain 35% turn meter. This deals double damage to light side enemies and 50% more damage to enemies with breach.

Whatever it Takes: Deal damage to target and selected target enemy and inflict stagger for 3 turns and deal bonus damage equal to 35% of their max health. If any one of those targets had protection or no buffs, Jango’s Slave 1 recovers max health equal to the damage dealt. If they had buffs or no protection, they take an extra 10% of their max health. This deals an extra 10% damage to Scoundrels.

Expert Piloting: Jango’s Slave 1 has 40% potency, 100% defense penetration, and 30% critical damage. Whenever he evades, he recovers 10% health and gains retribution for 2 turns. When he is damaged, he inflicts breach on the enemy that damaged him on that turn for 3 turns.

Reinforcement ability
Bounty Hunter’s Pursuit: Scoundrel allies gain +35 speed, and +20% evasion and they gain 40% turn meter when they evade. Whenever a Scoundrel ally gains or loses a status effect, they gain 5% of their max health and protection, gain 10% turn meter, and gain 5% critical damage and critical chance (stacking) for each living enemy. Bounty Hunter allies gain +30% critical damage and gain a new ability: Perseverance.*

*Perseverance: Dispel all debuffs, gain the opposite buffs for 2 turns, and recover 5% Health and protection for each buff dispelled.