No more forum support

I just submitted a reply on the current issue with the join button in territory wars to find out we no longer have a forum section for feedback/bug reports. The entire section has been moved to EAs general customer support site. So the devs no longer have time to be bothered with customer support??

Replies

• Kronen wrote: »
    I just submitted a reply on the current issue with the join button in territory wars to find out we no longer have a forum section for feedback/bug reports. The entire section has been moved to EAs general customer support site. So the devs no longer have time to be bothered with customer support??

Its been that way for months. And they are very responsive to the bug report site.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    VonZant wrote: »
    Kronen wrote: »

Its been that way for months. And they are very responsive to the bug report site.

This, the dev team work with the EA team at Answers HQ to help them get better tracking and prioritization of bugs and issues which is what that site is built to do.