Red badge next to characters icon?

When there's a red badge next to a character, usually it's to indicate a training or equipment upgrade opportunity. However, sometimes there's a badge but I can't figure out what it's referring to. Any ideas?

Replies

• Upgrade from shards perhaps?
  • Sounds like Attacks and abilities, the badge should be a number representing how many upgrades are available to that character using materials. Click on the character and you should see the abilities on the left. If you upgrade one the other may disappear if you use up your materials until you get more.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Or what and aygis said
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • It is either training, gear, promote, upgrade gear level, or within each gear there are items that need to be crafted.

Basically just don't worry about it. It's going to have that notification most of the time anyway.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • dorkaholic wrote: »
    When there's a red badge next to a character, usually it's to indicate a training or equipment upgrade opportunity. However, sometimes there's a badge but I can't figure out what it's referring to. Any ideas?

Yeah, I Looked through every active character and their gear/training/etc options and nothing is showing as needing attention. I don't know what to do to get rid of the Red Icon. Some times it show 2 or 3+, I go do the flagged upgrades and yet Icon still sits at "1" What am I missing ?
  • I HAVE THAT SAME THING RIGHT NOW ITS SO ANNOYING OMG
  • I've heard from others that it might be showing due to craftable gear sub-components.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    I drove myself crazy with trying to eliminate that. As other have said it is an upgrade is possible for gears, abilities, or promoting a character. Also all your characters are not trained fully to your current level rating then the red sign will show and you will not be able to have everyone fully trained all of the time.
  • Same issue here!!