Event currency payout

Special missions in TB that reward event currency per member completion, is the reward scaled in some manner?
Yesterday, phase 5 Bounty Hunter special mission which claims to reward 25 event currency, paid roughly half what it should have had it actually paid 25€ per completion. We had 33 members complete the mission (complete, not attempt) which should have had a payout of 825€. Instead, we received 425€. The equivalent of 17 people completing the mission.
So my question is, is the reward UP TO 25€? Does the amount diminish as you lose toons? I submitted a ticket on AnswersHQ yesterday and this is the response I received.
“I see that you didn't receive desired rewards. It’s indeed disappointing. I'd like to share that Territory battle rewards are based on performance in battle. They are directly provided by our servers.“
“Based on performance in battle” leads me to believe that the rewards are in fact scaled, despite no mention of such within the game. It just plainly states that 25€ is the reward for completion.
Can anyone shine any light on something that I may be overlooking?
1nvrzv9fyopx.jpeg

Replies

• Perdogie
    130 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I’m starting to gather that the stat screen which shows people “completing” the mission are in fact just attempts. A bit misleading. Perhaps show the amount of completed waves within the special mission? So if we see members with 2 battles under the Special Mission filter we’ll know that they beat both waves.
  • Hexen_Jagar
    649 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    The stat in the top right shows attempts not completion. You'll have to ask everyone, checking in the phase 5 special mission stat section only shows attempts.
  • Options
    They should just make it to show "Completed" attempts in the top right corner. It's not like you get a participation trophy for getting wasted on Wave 1.

Then these threads would disappear.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    They should just make it to show "Completed" attempts in the top right corner. It's not like you get a participation trophy for getting wasted on Wave 1.

We also need to know how many attempts were made. If half the guild attempted the mission but failed, the counter would only show 25/50. My TB officer would then be spamming the whole guild on discord trying to get the "missing" 25 players to complete it.

In the end, showing the number of attempts and the number of successes (or maybe a counter showing the accumulated rewards?) would be the most helpful.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

We also need to know how many attempts were made. If half the guild attempted the mission but failed, the counter would only show 25/50. My TB officer would then be spamming the whole guild on discord trying to get the "missing" 25 players to complete it.

In the end, showing the number of attempts and the number of successes (or maybe a counter showing the accumulated rewards?) would be the most helpful.

Yeah, something like 12/25/50 12 people completed, out of 25 attempts, out of 50 eligible.

They really do like to skimp on the useful information.