How to unlock General Kenobi right away on new shard

I have just started the game (restarted an account in fact). Only to notice General Kenobi in the Arena. We are 10 days into the game and around level 58. What do I have to do to get him this fast? He is a very strong addition to my arena team.

Replies

• Have to be doing a whole bunch of HAATs right away. So, first be a in a guild that does HAAT and second get a 7* character to participate. Everyone gets at least 6 shards. 145/6 is just over 24 raids.
  • Beat HAAT and place 1st.
  • So rush to a 7* character, any 7* character, and attach to a guild doing 2 HAAT a week and willing to take you on. Ta-da.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Catote wrote: »
    I have just started the game (restarted an account in fact). Only to notice General Kenobi in the Arena. We are 10 days into the game and around level 58. What do I have to do to get him this fast? He is a very strong addition to my arena team.

I bet most of those players are just alt accounts. The way they do it is get to level 22 (unlock guilds), get into a guild doing haat. Stop leveling alltogether in order not to unlock arena. Do this for a few months until their Raid Han, Raid Kenobi is unlocked. Then start really playing.

In the process it hurts the guild they are in because they won't be generating daily 600 raid coins.

This whole thing is a bit exploitey, against the spirit of gaming and not worth the bother imo.

• No_Try wrote: »
    Catote wrote: »

I bet most of those players are just alt accounts. The way they do it is get to level 22 (unlock guilds), get into a guild doing haat. Stop leveling alltogether in order not to unlock arena. Do this for a few months until their Raid Han, Raid Kenobi is unlocked. Then start really playing.

In the process it hurts the guild they are in because they won't be generating daily 600 raid coins.

This whole thing is a bit exploitey and not worth the bother imo.

Oh, thanks. Not my cup of tea then.
  • SO many guilds are doing HAAT it is not difficult to join one that has HAAT on farm. I would maybe post your swgoh.gg account if you have one so potential new guilds can check out your roster and maybe offer you a place in their guild.

There are other good tanks as well, Baze is very strong and has good aoe.

Good luck getting GK :)
  • If you are confident you'll play regularly and generate your daily 600, skip beginner guilds thingie and find yourself a low gp guild that already does HAAT.