Mod rewards from general events

Hi Devs, & @CG_SBCrumb
First off i want to say that whilst i dont use all of the mod 2 features yet (still learning them), i am startng to use more of them and i like it.

And i really like the additional mods that were getting from events, however can i suggest that you alternate the mod drops per event, we no doubt all have a load of health mods as the majority of events seem to drop them. Im suggesting that one event drops health, the next speed, next defence, offence Etc and cycle through them all.

Lets face it, if the brief for mods 2 was to engage the many players “that are not engaged with mods”, then doing this would give all players more access to more variations further engaging players of all levels, it just seems a bit daft to build a great management system, then hobbling it by filling up our mod storge with health, and the odd tenacity mods.

And more mod storage please.

Thanks.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Most mod types dropped from events are related to the toons either required or that we are facing. That is how the type is selected, in almost every event where mods are rewarded.

In general cases health is given, yes, but they do vary them as we get more faction specific events.
  • Irrispective of how you think it works now, there is no doubt in my mind that varying the mod drops so we can have different mod types other than health and the occasional tenacity drops only, would be beneficial to the whole community, whilst complimenting the mods 2 tools recently provided.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Most mod types dropped from events are related to the toons either required or that we are facing. That is how the type is selected, in almost every event where mods are rewarded.

In general cases health is given, yes, but they do vary them as we get more faction specific events.

It varies a little bit, but not nearly enough. I’m nearly to the point of selling health mods that have speed secondaries I have so many. Just in the past week or so, from event drops, I’ve gotten 6 non-health mods, and about 30 health mods. It would be nice if the general events, like Smuggler’s Run, had an equal chance to drop a mod from any set.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.