Guild Event Tokens

Hello guys,

A little help? Guild Event Tokens. Should I be using them on gear or to get Hoda/Wampa? I started getting Hoda, he’s at about 57/145 to unlock, but was wondering if it’s wiser to spend the tokens on gear for my characters?

I was going to stick it out as you’re supposed to..but I’m in need of gear quite a lot!

Here’s my swgoh.gg acc if you want to have a look at what I’ve got: https://swgoh.gg/p/914361668/

Thanks for your time, and your help!

Lib

Replies

• My recommendation is to spend GET on things that you can only get with GET. Wampa and Hermit Yoda are only attainable through this store (other than a few shards via achievements), so I see them as the top priority.

I also believe that eventually Hermit Yoda will be required for the next chapter of Luke's "Hero's Journey" - it seems likely that Commander Luke Skywalker, Hermit Yoda, Captain Han Solo, and Rebel Officer Leia Organa will all be required to unlock the next version of Luke (parallel with how Farmboy Luke, Stormtrooper Han, Princess Leia, R2-D2, and Old Ben all "acted out" parts of A New Hope).

When the store was first released, I used it to purchase g12 get for my Arena team to make them more competitive, then 7* Hermit Yoda, and then Wampa. Now I am mostly hoarding my GET in anticipation of the next character release in that store - but occasionally buying Stun Guns.

(Yes, I know Stun guns aren't unique to GET, but they are so hard to get I consider it worth the currency)
  • I used to only buy gear with mine til I realized how good of characters I was missing out on. I would start farming hoda. He makes jedi teams even better and there's always speculation about needing him for jedi luke. I doubt we will but it never hurts to be ready.Then I would do wampa. After that I would be buying gear with it
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    (Yes, I know Stun guns aren't unique to GET, but they are so hard to get I consider it worth the currency)

That’s the thing. I see those stun guns and want them so badly! It’s so hard not to deviate from farming the toons.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Use them on HYoda and Wampa, I know it's tempting to buy the gear, but those two toons are so good that when you have them you won't regret it
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • BigLib wrote: »
    jkray622 wrote: »

That’s the thing. I see those stun guns and want them so badly! It’s so hard not to deviate from farming the toons.

Don't scroll down. :) See no evil...
  • BigLib
    42 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    jkray622 wrote: »
    Don't scroll down. :) See no evil...

Curiosity is hard to control :D I’ll stick to farming Hoda then. Thanks for the input fellas!
    Post edited by BigLib on